Chapter 51

"Oh my God! I love you for this" Leo chuckled happily while looking at a small magic lamp key chain that I gifted him.

"Since you call me genie, it'll remind you of me" I replied.

"Do I get 3 wishes with this lamp?" he smirked.

I smacked his shoulder "I have already done more than three favors for you."

The announcement was made for the passengers to board their plane and it was our cue to say goodbye.

"Well hurry up and leave" I spoke.

He shook his head and hugged me "Thank you for coming into my life and accepting me for who I am, I will miss you so I'll keep in touch."

"Miss you too, you are an amazing person, take care" I replied.

He kissed my forehead and left while waving frantically at me. I smiled at his antics to cheer me up.

I turned around to see Zac standing behind me.

"Why do you give false signals if you are not going to love someone back" he said and turned around sharply leaving me confused.

I followed him "You don't judge me, you know nothing, Leo is my best friend and I never gave false signals to anyone."

He turned around and looked at me "So are you not capable of loving?"

"I love and...I..." I was baffled by his question. I just couldn't read his expression. It was so difficult to understand that what he wanted to say.

What's going on with you?

He sighed and left without listening to anything more that I wanted to say.

I reached home in a sour mood but Carla was full of spirits.

This doesn't look good. Why is she giving me smiles?

"Why have you prepared a feast for me?" I asked looking at all my favorite dishes and my stomach rumbled signalling me to devour it.

She stopped me "If you want to eat this, you will have to do me a favor."

"Carl! that's blackmailing, you know I love food, what do you want?"

"First agree to do it" she replied.

I moved towards the food and started eating it "I agree, this is so tasty."

"Someone might kidnap you by offering food, my Emma, well, it's time for revelation of my boutique's cocktail collection. At the party, I want you to be model for my new couture gown" she stated.

I moved away from the dining table "You can take away rest of the food because I'll not be modelling, no way."

"You already agreed and even ate a bit so you can't back out, Emma you will do an amazing job and I want you to wear my creation. It's my special design" she pleaded.

"You are cunning, fine I'll do it for you."

The moment I said those words, her excitement sky rocketed. She left for her boutique while I listened to the food that was calling out to me.

.......
Hola bibliophiles,

Any food lovers here?
Do you have any weird cravings?

Which is your favorite food?

Comment and vote.