Chapter 18

I cursed Zac because I knew it was him who would've dropped the men's perfume into my stuff. While billing also I was distracted because Kim called me for a few details of the project.

"I do not have a boyfriend, calm down, it's uh....., for Isaiah" I breathed out.

She raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"Trust me Anna, you know I am not into relationships, you can even take the perfume with you if you are not able to trust me" I pouted.

"Hey! I do trust you, I was just teasing you, I will see you at the event" she hugged me and bid me farewell.

What a tiring day.

I drove off towards my home.

The moment I reached home, I started arranging all the groceries in the kitchen while Taylor Swift's songs played in the background.

After half an hour my phone rang.

"Hey Carl, what's up, when are you coming home?" I asked.

"I maybe a little late and I want to eat something cooked by you" she said.

"No issues, take your time, I will make mouth watering dinner for you, love you" I smiled.

"Love you too my angel" she cooed and hung up.

She still loved to call me Emma and I also feel fine. I loved my name too but the baggage with it still had to be sorted out.

Due to aunt's contacts, my college kept my real name in the certificates but kept it a secret. So, nobody in college knew my real name. I did that because I just didn't want to be traced by my past.

But it found you anyways.

I shook away these thoughts and started cooking dinner. I got Carl's message that she'll be home soon, so I opened the door lock, took my dinner and went to my room.

Because I hate getting up once I have made myself comfortable on my bed.

While going through the schedule and budget estimates of my contracts, I drifted to sleep.

Morning came swiftly with amazing scent of breakfast being cooked by Carl. After doing my usual routine, I left for work.

There had been something on my mind since last night and I wanted to meet Levantez's chief Jefferson.

Isaiah and Kim greeted me when I reached my office building.

"Good morning boss" both of them chimed.

"Morning guys, Kim arrange a meeting with Jefferson today, Isaiah you need to be at the site in the evening, the arrangement for the event should begin smoothly" I replied and marched into my office.

Once I drank my coffee, thanks to my best friend Isaiah, I started working.

"Miss Young, it's time for us to go to Levantez for the meeting" Kimberly informed.

"Let's move then" I got up.

I left Isaiah to handle things until we returned.

When I reached Levantez's building, the staff was ready to guide us through to their chief.

I went into his office with Kimberly trailing behind me.

"Kim, you wait here, I'll be done with the meeting soon" I instructed since I wanted to talk to that old man alone.

She nodded and stood outside the door.

"Hello Miss Young, I was surprised when your secretary informed me that you wanted to have a meeting with me. Have a seat" Jefferson greeted.

"Mr.Jefferson, it was something very insightful, especially for Levantez, that called for this meeting" I replied.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Would you like your company to raise it's goodwill with least bit of effort?" I inquired.

The old man became all ears "I'm very much interested."

"But I can't share my ideas for free now, competitive world you see" I replied smoothly.

He chuckled at my response "Of course, I knew you had a fighting spirit, I would like to know the price."

I pushed a contract towards him. He took it and started reading it.

"The Charades name will always be there when the models are walking on the ramp, you cannot bind us to only your company in fashion industry, it'll be three companies at a time, I want 5% share for two of my employees, Isaiah and Kimberly, these are the main points" I said.

He quirked an eyebrow at me "What makes you think I will say yes?"

"Let's just say my idea will help your event to be successful to another level but if you don't want this mutual benefit, well, The Charades will like to remain acquainted with you rather than being partners" I replied.

He signed the contract.

Wait! What? He agreed easily.

"I'm happy to sign this deal but if the event is not extraordinarily successful, your company will provide us services for one year, free of cost" he smirked.

Damn asshole. I just hope Isaiah and Kimberly don't get mad at me.

"Deal."

..........

Aloha amigos

Comment if you want to.

Vote and stay tuned for more spicy things to come.