003

I woke up in a dimlit room,sitting up on a chair facing the 'moon'.

'It looks painted on the wall..'

I stood up, head spinning due to whatever it was that made me unconscious. I look around and see a door. Walking was slightly difficult with how my legs struggled to keep balance a bit.

I try to think how i got here again, remembering that fake doctor.

'that fucking fraud!' I cursed.

I open the door and roam around the small hallway, going past an elevator that was closed and wooden door to my right. I was ready to go in the room when I noticed something written on the wall.

"Who really are you?"

"You should ask yourself."

"Who am I? The real myself or the one I believed to be?"

"An angel? Or a sacrifice?"

"Know yourself and new doors will open."

I scoffed.

'the fuck is this corny shit?'

I opened the wooden door, eyes landing on a small typewriter. I was surprised when it started typing on its own.

'What's your name?'

It wrote.

"Y/n L/n." I answer.

'Why are you here'

"I was knocked out and here I am."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"Why?"

"I said I don't know."

"WHO ARE YOU?!?"

Next thing I knew, I broke the typewriter. I didn't like to repeat myself. I heard an elevator door open but I continued to pay attention to the typewriter as it was still typing, spamming 'who are you?' on the paper.

I was too tired to think and too tired to care so I went outside of the room to see the elevator door wide open. I took a step inside and noticed the camera on the corner.

"The girl on the lowest floor is now the sacrifice. Everyone, please prepare on your respective floors." The woman's voice comes out of the speaker.

'oh so I'm a human sacrifice now? Just what did that fucker get me into?'

The door closed behind me and the feeling of worry went over me.

'Where am I?'

'Why am I even here?'

'How do I get out of here!?'

I look up and see a sign that was going from 57 to 56. Once the elevator came to a stop, I heard the woman's voice again.

"This is the play area." she said.

I turn my head to observe the 'play area'.
It looked dirty and abandoned. There were small structures that I think were meant to look like houses or something. This place is meant to resemble a city.

'well it's definitely as dirty as a city'

I look around more, trying to find another human that I can talk to or ask help from. But the place was isolated and I think I'm the only one here. It feels like I have been walking for hours. I try to find my way out, but I couldn't because the fake buildings were all almost identical. I felt lost in this maze. I was still walking when a small door caught my attention.

I press my ear against it and heard coughs from inside. I was both delighted and scared.

' geez does this guy have fireworks on his throat' I thought.

I twisted the knob, and threw the door open. I was almost delighted, until I saw the man in front of me.

"Eh?" The man said, the confusion on his face was noticeable. But that confusion turned into a wicked grin, his eyes looked thirsty for the sight of blood the second they laid on me.

In a flash, he was already in front of me. He lifted me up by gripping my collar. I could feel something pointy placed on the back of my neck as he started laughing like a maniac.

"I didn't know that anyone could be this stupid!" He mocked.

I kicked his stomach and looked for a weapon. My eyes landed on a knife from an open drawer. I quickly grab it and turn back to the man. He was standing again, that annoying grin still on his face. We stood still for a moment. I look at him up and down and froze once I saw it. A scythe.

'A scythe..'

I observed him even more, he had bandages all over him. Even in his hands.

'A scythe.'

'And the bandages are enough to cover fingerprints..'

I froze.

This guy....

"It's nice to finally meet you, 13."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I edited this