006

The elevator ride was a bit long. It was also quite awkward considering the fact that I'm here with a person who tried to kill me. In silence, I examined the bandaged man. He was around my age, and a mass murderer. But other than that, I don't know. He seemed to like reactions, expressions, and the emotions that his victims show. Something I learned from the recent events.

"I didn't catch your name. What is it?" I ask, earning a scoff from him.

"Tch, why do you need to know?"

I already thought of an excuse in my mind.

"In case one of us is in danger, we can call out each others names. Also, if I die your chances of getting out of here is gonna drop like 30 over a hundred." I explain. The percentage part was completely bullshit but he's too dumb to realize that. But he IS gonna need some brains if he wants to get out of here.

He rolled his eyes at me and whined quite loudly until his gaze met mine. I only gave him a blank stare, still waiting for his answer.

"Call me Zack." He finally gave in.

"Now what's yours?" He asked.

"Y/N."

And with that, the elevator stopped. The door opened and I stepped out. "A hospital?"

I was clearly confused of what was happening. I looked around, trying to find something that might help me for later.

"Hey, why are you going ahead of me?" Zack screamed.

"Because I can? If you're gonna be slow, I'm not waiting." I reply, rolling my eyes with annoyance.

I look around more, but there wasn't really anything of interest. I look at Zack, who was following beside me. His mind seemed to be occupied and I think that he doesn't really know where we are either.

"Mummy Boy." I called.

"Eh? Who're you calling a mummy?!" He said, almost shouting in my ear.

'man does this guy not know how to tone down?'

"You, obviously. We have to split up if we want to look for an escape. I take left, you go right." I said, already walking past him.

"Who're you to order me around?" But I only ignored him.

I walked around more, but stopped when I heard shuffling inside a room. I pressed my ear to the door and the shuffling got even louder. I press my ear on the door, trying to hear what's inside. But it flew open, causing me to fall on someone's chest. We were on the floor trying to recover from the fall. But when I looked up, my heart skipped a beat. Seeing the person who stared into my eyes.

"You eyes look beautiful, Y/N."

____

Edited