012

Zack's POV

"Stupid kid."

Green eyes looked straight at me as I spit on the ground.

"I went through all that trouble to make a gravestone for you, yet you destroyed it. What's wrong with you?" He said. I chuckle at his words, a smirk slowly appearing on my lips. "Well you did a really shitty job so I destroyed it."

"It was a rush job."

"But your gravestone is fine as it is now, right?" He said, stopping in his tracks.

"It's the perfect fit for you!"

I ready myself, swinging my scythe toward him.

"I'll put you in a grave first, freak!"

He dodged the attack with ease, flipping and landing a few feet away behind me.

"I'm not called a "freak" or "stupid kid." He said.

"My name is Eddie."

I swung again, only for him to dodge me for the second time.

"You even destroyed her gravestone. Now I have to make it again." He complained.

But I didn't pay attention. Instead, I kept sending attacks that he once again avoided.

"You see, I wanted her to be a part of my family the first time I saw her!"

I gave him a confused stare, not understanding his words.

"What?"

"All I ever do is make graves for the corpses that other people kill. I was getting bored."

"It gets really lonely here, no company, no one to talk to, this isn't beautiful at all!" He explained.

"But with Y/N and her past, we would be great together! She's the perfect older sister! I know everything about her, more than she knows about herself!"

"The thought of having her as a sister..... this place will never be lonely!"

"And I'll be the greatest little brother to her!"

I scoff at his words. No way in hell am I allowing this kid to take her, nor am I letting her go here.

"Cut the creepy crap." I said, but he only giggled at my words.

"That's why........."

"I'm going to keeping her."

I grit my teeth, blood boiling inside of me as I stare at his figure.

"Stupid kid. You're in over your head!" I launch a series of attacks at him, this time he disappeared in the darkness. The faint noises of giggling fading away.

"Damn kid! Get back out here!" I scream.

Y/N's POV

I am now walking in the hallway, flashlight in hand as I try to keep my eyes open.

When I arrived at the library earlier, the door was open. There was also a flashlight next to the books on the shelf. As I walk in the darkness, I saw a letter with a flower neatly placed on top of it.

"Another letter." I say, making my way to it.

"There is nothing to worry about nee-chan, we'll certainly be happy together!" The giggling of the child echoed through the place again.

"Who's there?!" I shout.

"Hey nee-chan, I can tell you more of your history. But you'll have to promise to stay with me forever Y/N. After all, we both have a benefit of the things we desire."

The flashlight in my hand died, leaving me in the dark.

"I know you very well. You want to know what you really are, right? You want to know why you were sent here. Why you don't remember anything about yourself. Why you were made."

"No. no. no. no. No! I know who I am! Shut up!" I say.

"So........."

"Stay here with me."