009

"There's something in the water."

We were already in another floor. At the moment, I was arguing with Zack. What were we arguing about? It was about who's getting in the water.

"Fuck no! You think I'd go in there?" I shout.

"What?! You think I wanna go in there!?"

"Well you should! I'm the lady here!"

"You don't even act like one." He rolled his eyes.

"At least I don't look like someone who raised from the dead! Why do you wear bandages anyway?"

He was silent after that. I expected him to call me nosy or something, but he only responded with silence. The tension in the air became unbearable, along with the unreadable expression of Zack who was just looking at me straight in the eye.

"Let's just go." I said, rolling my eyes at him trying to bring back the 'positive' tension from earlier. I walk past him, my shoulder brushing against his. I stole a glance when our shoulders came contact, finding his gaze at mine and making my cheeks turn pink.

Later on, we stopped walking.

"What is this?" Zack said.

"A graveyard. Don't you have eyes?"

"I know that it's a graveyard. Why's it here anyway?" He scoffed.

Since the system in this building is 'kill whoever you want' then I assume that this place is where they bury the bodies of those who were killed. Zack walked ahead, but eventually stepped on one of the open graves.

"What the hell? It's all gross.... and it's sticking to my leg!" He said with a disgusted expression.

I walk closer to Zack, and found out what he had stepped on. A boisterous laugh escaped my lips as I held my stomach from all the laughter.

"You stepped on the corpse! Fucking dumbass!" I laughed and continued to ridicule him.

He removed his foot and walked ahead of me, causing me to stop laughing. I rush to his side and we walk a bit more til we come across something.

"The welcomed by the Holy Land. The chosen by the Lord, the Good Men. The Beloved by the Angels, the Special Ones. Leave yourselves in the magnificent glory of the Lord. To the Traitors, here will be their prison forever..."

"I don't get it. Why make a grave in a place like this?" Zack said.

I stopped in front of a  freshly digged grave, eyed scanning the tombstone as I took a small step back.

"This grave has my name." I say.

Zack perked a brow and walked closer to me. I turn around and ended up facing him, taking note of how close our faces were right now.

"You scared?" He mocked.

"Of that? No. Disgusted of how close our faces are? Yes." I remark.

He brought his face closer to mine, to the point that our noses were touching. He mockingly smirked and stared deep into my eyes.

"Disgusted? Then why're you blushing?" He said.

I didn't even realize I was, until he pointed it out. I quickly turned away from him, covering my cheeks along with it.

"It's a natural reaction! It can't be helped, stupid fuck!" I say, turning around.

I cringed at myself I never thought that I'd ever say something so cringy. A shiver went down my spine as I walk closer to the grave. It was dug out which caused me fall inside the grave.

"And you call me stupid."

"Shut it and help me up!" I say.

I held up my hand for him to reach. He looked at it and scoffed.

"I'm not touching that." He said

"Plus, you're look good where you are right now. Maybe i should just grab a shovel and bury you alive eh?" He said.

"This is not the time for this." I said. He rolls his eyes and grabs my hand, heloing me up from the grave.

I walked ahead of Zack, not bothering to wait for him. My mind shifts back to the grave with my name on it.

'They're fools to think I'd die here'