011

I fiddle with the papers in my hand. Most of them were about how people who got here before me died. Either suicide was the cause, if not then murder.

Zack was currently waiting in the hallway since he doesn't really have much to do. Looking closer, i found my file.

My eyes widen as I read through the paper.

It holds my history.

Information that I don't even know myself.

The shock and sent a chill down my spine as step back, not believing what I see.

'This..... this has to be fake.....' i thought.

A shaky breath escaped my lips. Tears start to form in my eyes, hand over mouth as I stand there still.

'It can't be....how was I a-'

"Hey, idiot!" I hear.

I quickly fold the paper and hid it in my pockets. I was still in disbelief.

'Maybe they just made it up to mess up my mind..... yeah that's probably it...'

Since we found nothing, we went back to where we first came from. I stop halfway the small bridge, Zack stopping with me.

"Huh?" He said.

I raise my hand, pointing at the thing under the water. Zack sighed and looked into my eyes.

"You need to go there, you've got no choice if you wanna get out." I said.

"You owe me."

He went closer to the edge, bringing a foot closer to the water.

"Don't tell me you're scared of water?" "I'm not!" "Then go! Do you need me to push you?"

His body was now in the water, and I start walking back.

"Be quick! This water is gross!"

As I walk back, I notice a letter with a flower neatly placed on top of it. I got closer and picked it up.

"There's no need to hesitate nee-san! You know, don't you? With me, you can do what you used to do! We can be a great duo!"

Zack's POV

I'm back in the graveyard, waiting for Y/N to appear. I was pacing around, wondering why she wasn't back.

"She couldn't have ran away right? She won't be able to survive, she doesn't know anything about combat!"

But the lights went off, and the giggles of the boy can be heard again. I stare into the dark hallway, waiting for what was next.

"You." The kid said.

"You grave robber."

I ready my scythe. Preparing for any kind of attack. A drop of a shovel echoed. And green eyes stared deep in mine.

"Hi, Zack."

Finally got to update again! Sorry if this was 2 days late, I was in a trip TwT. So yea, Y/n finally knows who she is. But since I wanted her to be more 'mysterious', I'm only giving hints of what her history is. But let me know what you think happened to her!