015

Y/N's POV

I was now hiding behind a gravestone. I was running earlier until I heard Zack scream. Eddie started to trail behind me. Luckily, I lost him. But not for long. The kid giggled, I don't know where it came from though. I slowly peeked, seeing that there was nothing but a coffin with flowers, no Eddie. I slowly get out of my spot, making my way towards the coffin.

All of a sudden, I feel a hit from behind.

"This isn't how it was supposed to go, but you were going to leave. I had to." His voice was going faint.

My body falls into the coffin, my sight going slightly blurry. Or that's what Eddie thought.

'The impact hurt, but not enough to knock someone fully."

Right before he was about to hit me with his shovel, I pull out the knife Zack had given me and slice his disguise open. I plan to hit the back of his neck. But just before my hand hit, I felt a sharp pang in my chest. Another memory came back.

"She's useless! She can't feel anything, so why are you still trying to get a reaction out of her."

   "I can't continue the test if you keep running your mouth."

What?

What did that mean?

Suddenly, I heard the kid laughing.

"Look at you. You're so pathetic, weak. How does it feel not knowing the purpose of your existence? You're not what you think you are, Y/N." He mocked.

"W- who are you to t-talk.. Didn't you j-just fall for the cheap trick I u-used?" I manage to stutter out. I launch an attack at him, this time I successfully punch his stomach. Once he was down, I stole his shovel and to leave him weaponless. I also took the remote and turn on the lights.

I look behind to see him looking down on the coffin.

"Y- Y/N..." He muttered.

"Give it up, kid. You have nothing left for yourself."

His green eyes looked straight at mine. "Please, Y/N. Why won't you give me a chance?"

Suddenly, we hear a voice.

Zack!

"That's easy!" Eddie looked behind him to see Zack, scythe raised up ready to hit.

"You got thrown away." He said, delivering the final blow.

The flowers stained with the beautiful color of red. I walk closer to the coffin, making eye contact with his eyes.

"O- onee-san....." He said, before losing his life.

Once that was done, I stretch my arms out. My yawn echoed through the room.

"That's finally over!" I say.

"That kid was a lot of work!"

"Please. 'a lot' isn't even half of it!" I exaggerate.

"And what were you thinking?! You said yes to that kid!"

"It was obviously fake! You should've seen you face when I said that!" I say, remembering his expression right at that moment. I broke out in laughter while Zack had his arms crossed and scoffed.

"Shut your big mouth up. Your laugh is really boyish." He said.

"How are laughs supposed to sound lady-like then?"

"Let's get out of here. Don't run your mouth." He said as he started to walk. I catch up beside him.

As we walk in silence, the memory comes back.

"Those are the side effects of the drug, but make sure that it won't give too much effect. She's still developing, after all."

What?

What was that?

What did that mean?

What am I?

______

Hey ppl. Another update!

I decided that updates will be every Monday, since we always go out on weekends. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Finally done with Eddie's part of the story. That kid rly is a big nuisance. I still like him tho. Personally, I'd agree to be his big sis.