016

"Hi, Zack. Sorry, it took so long. You and little Y/N were so slow that I could've taken a nap."

We just arrived at the next floor and we were immediately met with iron bars. Zack had tried to break it, even though I told him it was made of iron. Bullets started to fire and Zack had basically slammed me down the floor.

"I'm amazed you didn't die from that. You must have a fabulous sixth sense for danger!" The woman said.

"I don't give a damn how you feel when you wake up. Just open the door and get this over with." Spotlights shined at us, confetti falling from the ceiling as I squinted my eyes from the brightness. The woman presented herself as 'the executioner' and continued to babble about sinners and how she was permitted or something.

Once the door opened, Zack and I started walking. I was being observant, trying to look for more traps or anything dangerous. I turn my head to Zack as he tried opening a door.

"Hey! What happened to letting us through?"

"The sinner had to go through the process before receiving a punishment. Now, get prepared before receiving your punishment." She said.

We hear the door click open and went inside. "Every sinner needs a mugshot. Be sure to hold up your name boards."

I wore the piece of cardboard around my neck as Zack complained about getting pictures.

"Hey." I said as I help his nameboard up to him. "You should wear this."

"Why should I?" He asked.

"Well...... we don't really have a choice..." He sighed and grabbed the board from my hands.He examined it before turning to me. "What does this say?" He shouts. "It's your name, wear it around your neck."

I went behind the camera, positioning it right so that Zack would be visible.

"Don't move! It's gonna be blurry!" I scold.

"Who cares? As long as I'm in the picture, It's fine." He complained. I press the button, not caring if it's not perfect.

I position myself, readying for the picture. "My turn. You just press the button to take the picture-"

*click*

"I said press. Not smash." I said as I got the board off my neck.

I went out the room to see that the gate had opened. On the walls seemed like creepy children drawings.

"Did toddlers draw this?" I ask.

"How mean! I put effort into that! They're the punishments that I've prepared for you. I'll give you a choice." The woman said.