~1~ ~SINGULARITY~

Don't worry. I don't own anything. It is the world of JK Rowling. We are just living in it ;) And none of the art except the cover page belongs to me. HAPPY READING!

"Another day, another happily ever after." Hermione Granger stood beside the newlywed bride and groom as they greeted the other guests. The wedding of Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood had caused a frenzy in the wizarding world and the reporters had a field day. Consequently, their matchmaker was on the way to an escalating career. And she was none other than Hermione Granger.

She was a businesswoman in the prime of her life and career after working incredulously at the Ministry of Magic. She was finally able to make a name for herself other than Harry Potter's best friend. Her belief, two lost souls need to come together. She had a well-defined way of working through any particular case. It included intuition, statistics, and analytics about the compatibility of the individuals in question. Everything was fine until one fateful day.

****************

On a Friday evening, Hermione sat in her bed comfortably, reading Pride and Prejudice, her favorite book by Jane Austen, a muggle author. "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife." Admiring the syntax of the literary wonder she exhaled a deep breath she didn't realize she was holding.

Her reverie was broken by the ringing of her mobile. Her assistant and dear friend, Susan Bones, a petite blonde woman was expecting her. She picked up the phone. "Hey Hermione", came the voice from another side. "I need you here; come fast, I think I just found our next big client."

Unwillingly, she climbed out of her bed and trotted downstairs to her office where she found a mess of photographs, books, and a plethora of sticky notes from her this week's work. "I really need to bring back my organization skills from the old days", she whined. Susan stood there with glasses on her nose and hands on her hips. "You really look like a governess, Susan", she exclaimed.

"Listen to me very carefully, come and sit down here and be ready for a magical blow even better than flying a broom". Susan explained to which she replied, "Oh! I think anything would be better than that". She giggled. Susan suddenly opened her laptop and addressed the screen and Hermione, "Miss Granger, meet Mrs. Malfoy."

A/N - Hi Guys, any comments, constructive criticism, or reviews are more than welcome!

Don't forget to comment and vote if you like the story. Stay safe.

~ gK