~3~ ~EUPHORIA~

Don't worry. I don't own anything. It is the world of JK Rowling. We are just living in it ;) And none of the art except the cover page belong to me. HAPPY READING!

"Ah! Young master Malfoy. How are you doing these days? Working on something exciting, I guess?"

Draco was welcomed by Theodore in the foyer. "Snap it off Theo, I am already pissed."

"May I guess why? She asked you to find a girl for yourself, didn't she?" Theo mocked.

"Not a just a girl, but a daughter in law for her. And that too in 4 bloody months, Theo. Four!"

"What is the matter? Are you tired of using your charms to woo a lady or have you finally realized that it is only me with whom you want to spend the rest of your life with?"

"You know about my dating acumen better than anyone, Theo. I don't want to be involved with another gold digger for merlin's sake. Mum is a tad serious this time. Furthermore, I don't have any incredulous desire to look. And most importantly I don't know where to begin!" Theodore listened to his rambling and then sighed.

"All I can say then is you got to keep at least a wide horizon on the topic and I'll try to help you."

"Thanks buddy. Come on let's go for a drink."

This was a seriously a long time away from his home, Draco thought. He missed being in the middle of the greenery, here with his friend forgetting about all the worries of the life. He was finally home.

He recalled the old days when they were just acquaintances due to the business relation between their families and being in the same house. They both had grown up closer and become best friends pretty quickly once they tried to talk. And the rest is history.

Susan had an appointment with a person today through a phone call. She was anticipating another "boy with love" or a "sick in love" phone call asking her to find a date for the prom. She never expected what the future had in store for her.

(spoiler - it is only a phone call, nothing else;))

A/N - Hi Guys, any comments, constructive criticism or reviews are more than welcome!

Don't forget to comment and vote if you like the story. Stay safe.

~ gK