~5~ ~SPRING DAY~

Don't worry. I don't own anything. It is the world of JK Rowling. We are just living in it ;) And none of the art except the cover page belong to me. HAPPY READING!

Hermione muted her audio and started contemplating the available facts on her finger tips. Susan could see the gears in her brain turning around and the numbers in the movement of her eyes. She could only marvel at the similarity of her expression in the Arithmancy classes all those years ago and the present.

"Mione, listen to me. You are the best. You can do it. You never fail."

"Yes, but Susan if i fail this time, it will be a huge loss."

"You won't. I trust you. You are the only one who has the ability to pull this off. Besides, the offer is just too generous to decline. Please." Susan requested.

Hermione took her time to think and passed a tiny smile. "Okay, okay. But you are coming with me."

"Perfect!" Susan exclaimed at smiled brightly and blew a kiss towards her. Hermione rolled her eyes at the childish behaviour but she felt confident.

Why wouldn't she? After all she was Hermione Granger.

"Okay Mrs. Malfoy, we accept."

"Good decision Ms. Granger. Let us discuss the details, when are you free to come here?"

"Here? Do you perhaps mean the Malfoy Manor?"

"Yes, Ms. Granger. Rest assured, you won't experience any problems of the sort. I expect you know what I am referring to."

"Yes, I do Mrs. Malfoy" and the temperature of the rooms experienced similar drastic drop.

Suddenly Hermione had flashbacks of the unfortunate night at the Manor. It was not a public knowledge about what happened that night. Bellatrix was dead and she hadn't pressed any charges. The night was ignored by Hermione along with Harry and Ron as all of them were not comfortable around the topic. It was both good and bad for her as she was almost able to forget the pain and her position that night but also she did not have anyone to tell it to. Until one day she had a strange request in a letter delivered by a strange owl which she recognized as a non ministry owl.

A/N - Hi Guys, any comments, constructive criticism or reviews are more than welcome!

Don't forget to comment and vote if you like the story. Stay safe.

~ gK