extended description

When Ellie Reinhart started the 'Ribbon Campaign' in support of her brother and his boyfriend, she didn't expect it to grow into something so big. It started out simple- wear a ribbon around your wrist to show your support for the LGBT community. But then everyone at school began to do it, then town, then state.

When she began to get calls to speak in front of audiences, Ellie knew she needed a little help. And that's where Bryce Newton comes in. Ellie needs a manager, and Bryce happily jumps at the offer. So, throughout conferences, hotel rooms, cheap breakfasts and long bus rides, Ellie and Bryce find themselves not just changing the world around them, but changing each other too.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this story and are as excited for it as I am! A couple of things I have to address. 

1) Yes, there is a gay couple in this story. They are not the main couple, but they are there. I DON'T ACCEPT ANY SORT OF COMMENTS HATING AGAINST THIS. If you do not like this sort of thing, please just move along. There are many other stories out there for you.

2) This does have mention of religion in it, however I will not be trashing religion. 

3) Speaking of religion, please no comments mentioning religion. I feel like it can just get way too touchy and people will get offended whether you're trying to be offensive or not.

That's it! I'm super excited for this story, and hope it will deliver a strong message. If you agree, please COMMENT OR VOTE! I love you all so much (: xoxo