one-shot competition

Okay so after the support I've gotten for the idea I decided to do it! A one-shot competition for Caiden and Ryan!

The basic rules for this competition are: 

1. The one-shot must be in either Ryan or Caiden's point of view. 

2. The one-shot can over any period of time you would like and can take place at any time during the story, before the story or after the story. Basically, if you want to write a one-shot of how the met, go ahead! Or if you want to write one of them in college, that's great too! If you want to decipher a scene in the book in their point of view, that would be totally amazing too!

3. There is no maximum length, however the minimum is one thousand words (which is around two pages on word).

4. To submit a one-shot, you must post it on wattpad and title it as 'The Ribbon Campaign One Shot'. Then, you must dedicate it to me. If you don't dedicate it I won't get a notification about it! If you are unsure how to dedicate it, then you can just send me a quick PM telling me that you've posted your submission. 

5. Submissions are due September 5th, 2015 so you have plenty of time! 

6. The winner of the one-shot competition will be given a shout-out, a dedication, a follow and an honest comment from me on one of their stories. The second-place winner will be given a shout-out and a follow. The third-place winner will be given a shout-out.

That's about it! If you have anymore questions you can leave one down below in the comments, you can PM or post on my board! I'll try to get back to you as quick as possible! Thank you to everyone who decides to participate, I love you all! (: xoxo