34

DETENTION WITH UMBRIDGE

_____________

After a couple of minutes catching air again, I finally stood up to pull my clothes, with very weak and trembling legs. I tried to hide the fact sitting again but Fred chuckled.

"You good?" he asked sarcastically, looking at me with using his arms as a pillow and with an arrogant smile. The white sheet was only covering that place in his hips, showing him as some kind of Greek god.

"Yeah, I'm good. Don't get too cocky." I replied, forcing myself to stand up even though I felt my legs failing and the pain forming in between my legs.

Fred burst into laughter. "Only you, Lilith Arambella, could try to walk normally after being fucked hard."

"Not that hard." I teased him and he snorted, incredulous and pretending to be offended.

"Oh, really? Don't worry, dear, I promise you next time you won't be walking in a couple of days."

Next time...he was saying there will be one next time. I tried to keep it together.

"We will see about that."

"See you tomorrow in Charms?" he asked quickly when I opened the door ready to leave.

"Don't think so, too early, maybe I stay sleeping."

"In the Quidditch training then? I intend to make you fall off your broom."

"Keep dreaming with that, mate. But no," I snorted, remembering the morning incident. "I have to stay with Umbridge."

"Oh, are you serious? Ha! Uncle Snape must be fuming with his beautiful little niece getting in trouble." Fred joked running his fingers through his hair, exposing a little bit more of his skin. Damn. "What did you do?"

"Curse a Gryffindor for not holding his tongue," I replied, proudly, before closing the door, leaving him with an amused expression on his face.

✵ ✵ ✵

"Lilith! Look, the mail!" Liv said, running to the Slytherin table where I was sitting next to Blaise. She was even more excited than me, even though it was my first time receiving it, probably because she was getting a letter from Pauline.

Iris landed in front of me leaving me a little box and a piece of paper tied to her tiny foot. I caressed her while grabbing what she got me. It was a pack of cigarettes I quickly hid in my pocket and a note from Remus.

Hello, dear! Hope your first days at Hogwarts are going well! Just knew Umbridge is your professor of DADA, please don't get in trouble with her. I sent you one of the packs you asked me for and I hope I can send your birthday gift soon.

Tonks and I miss you lots! Sirius sends hugs too.

-Remus Xx.

I was so happy about seeing that they still cared about me that I kept the note in my pocket as well, probably would hang it in my room. I let Iris go, and continued having breakfast knowing that in the afternoon I had the detention with Umbridge.

Ugh, Remus, if you knew I already got myself in trouble with that bitch...

She was getting more and more power inside the school even though she was supposed to be only a teacher, but because of the Ministery's new rules, she was supervising the school and some people even said she might be named Head Mistress.

Dumbledore wasn't exactly my cup of tea but he was far way better than her.

"How's the love letter?" I asked Liv once I noticed how she was blushing and biting her lip while reading it. She sighed and pressed the note against her chest.