1.04

"guys, this is a bad idea." sydney states, following the three boys up the steps and into the molina's house.

after their time at the beach, the three boys decided it would be fun to check out julie's room. sydney knew she would be upset with them for going through her stuff, but she didn't want to just sit in the studio by herself so she ended up going with them.

"it's fine, syd." luke assures her, taking the stairs two at a time up to the top floor of julie's house. she rolled her eyes and let out a small huff, but continued to follow them into julies room.

reggie instantly fell onto the bed, letting out a long content sigh. sydney chuckled softly at him as she leaned on the dresser beside where alex was trying to pick up a picture frame. she crossed her arms and shook her head slightly as luke stepped up onto a stool and repeatedly tried to open a small box on the shelf.

"what are you guys doing in my room?" julie's angry voice made all four ghosts heads snap towards the door, where julie was now standing, glaring at them.

they all looked at each other quickly, attempting to come up with a valid reason, while squeaking out incoherent noises.

"we were looking for the kitchen." luke says quickly, the other three nodding quickly in agreement.

"this, this can't happen. it's creepy." julie tells them quickly. "get off my bed please." she looks at reggie, who nods and jumps up, moving to sit on the plush chair in front of where sydney was still leaning against the dresser.

"hey julie?" luke raises his hand slightly. "what's in the box?" he points to the box he had been attempting to open since they got in the room.

"that's off limits." she says sharply, glaring slightly at the boy.

"oh, okay. girl stuff." he says in a song-song voice, making sydney roll her eyes and let out a sigh.

"ohh, like butterflies and glitter?" reggie questions and sydney shakes her head at the boy.

"oh come on, i'm sorry about them." sydney says quickly, turning to julie.

"it's none of your business." julie states. "and yes, there might be some glitter." she admits quietly, making reggie grin proudly.

"hey! I actually picked something up!" alex says happily, carrying the picture frame across the room, just before it slipped through his fingers and onto the bed. "i dropped it." he adds sadly as sydney moved to stand next to him to look at the picture.

"is that your mom?" luke questions, hopping down from the stool to get a closer look.

"yes, and it's my favourite picture of us so if you break it, i break you." she threatens, ripping the picture away from them to set it on her night stand.

"okay, well, sorry because we're kind of unbreakable at this point." alex reminds her and she rolls her eyes slightly.

"i don't get it." julie says with a small sigh. "you guys can mess up my bed, pick up your instruments, but you can't pick up other stuff?" she asks, looking around at the ghosts.

"i know, right?" sydney nods. "it's hard."

"but for some reason, our instruments, easy." luke adds, a small grin on his face.

"yeah, like super easy." reggie agrees, standing up quickly. "oh, and check out what i learned today!" he held his arms out, summoning his bass. it landed in his hands, knocking him back onto the plush chair behind him.

"yeah, that looked super easy." julie says sarcastically, as reggie groans lightly in pain.

"but it's like i always thought, our instruments are attached to our souls." luke bounces slightly in excitement.