1.11

"oh pizza! man, i missed you." luke states, taking another bite of his last piece. there was no food left other than what was in the ghosts hands.

"reg, are you kissing that meatball sub?" alex asks as sydney took the last bite of her burger.

"that's what you do with the things you love." he defends, making the others chuckle slightly. sydney grabbed the pizza from lukes hand and tore it in half, giving one of the pieces back to him. he shook his head at her with an amused grin and let out a small chuckle as they each took another bite.

"i take it you're all enjoying the feast?" Caleb's voice drew their attentions to the stage and the audience began to cheer. "so many delicious sights, so many tantalizingly sounds. but, your eyes still hunger for more. something sweet, something savoury." he walked to the side of the stage, heading up the steps on to the piano. "how many newcomers do we have in the club tonight?" he asks, and sydney threw her hand in the air along with the other boys. "ladies, let's show our guests how we do dessert."

A one, two, three, four

the music kicked back in and dancers filled the room again. caleb began scatting along with the music and all four ghosts felt themselves leaning in, getting sucked back into the music.

Watch me make a move
Watch me make a move, yeah
(What you gonna do, what you gonna do?)
Watch me make a move
Watch me make a move, oh
(What you gonna do, what you gonna do?)

the ghosts clapped and sang along as a few dancers surrounded their table. they were all bouncing to the music with wide smiles.

I say, watch me make a move
Watch me make a move, yeah
(What you gonna do, what you gonna do?)
Watch me make a move
Best you ever new, hey, yeah

willie hopped up from his chair to run to the middle of the room and began dancing with them. alex's jaw dropped as he watched in amazement, the other three cheering willie on.

Life is good on the other side of Hollywood
So welcome to the brotherhood
Where you won't be misunderstood
Life is good on the other side of Hollywood

willie ran back up to their table and grabbed alex's hand, pulling him up from his seat. sydney, luke, and reggie followed in suit, rising up from their seats and hopping over chairs to stand in front of the table.

sydney took a small step back as a dancer approached them and began dancing with the boys, kicking her leg in the air. reggies eyes widened and he froze as she danced on him. she spun away and reggie nearly collapsed to the ground, if not for alex and luke catching him. sydney rolled her eyes slightly.

caleb came up to them and spun twin dancers towards luke and reggie, and sydney almost let out a small scoff at how quickly reggie wrapped his arms around her.

he turned to sydney and smiled at her, taking a step to the side and revealing a rather handsome dancer standing behind him. the dancer held out his hand for her, and as soon as sydney placed her hand in his, he spun her to the middle of the dancer floor and began dancing with her. she didn't have to think about it, him and the music were guiding her movements.

Life is good on the other side of Hollywood
So welcome to the brotherhood
Where you won't be misunderstood
Life is good on the other side of Hollywood
Of Hollywood, of Hollywood
Ain't it something

the dancer dipped sydney as the song finished before spinning her back up, and she began clapping and cheering with the rest of the crowd.

the giant clock on the wall chimed midnight, sending a ringing throughout the room.