1.09

the ghosts appeared in the middle of a large living room and sydney instantly felt disgust wash over her from who she knew lived here. it was unnecessarily bright, with all white walls and a giant mural of 'trevor wilson' lit up above the room. sydney scoffed as she walked through the house, the walls covered by silver, gold and platinum records, records that should have gone to her brother and the band.

"bobby's house is ridiculous!" she says, circling the room. luke walked into the room with her and she moved to meet him.

"have you seen these platinum records?" alex calls out from the hall.

"platinum?!" reggie repeats, eyes wide as alex nodded back at him.

"he recorded my name is luke." luke says in disbelief, him and sydney staring at the cased record clearly labeled. "MY name is luke!" he shouts.

the front door was pushed open and their heads spun towards it, as the man they all been waiting to see stepped through.

"it's him!" reggie says, pointing to him as the other three rushed to join him at the steps.

"hey carrie! i'm going to meditate." he calls out into the house.

"he wears sunglasses indoors." reggie comments.

"i'm in the den!" carrie shouts back, and bobby nods.

"cool." he says, spinning to head up the steps.

"i can't stand him!" reggie exclaims, the other three nodding in agreement.

sydney was so wrapped up in her anger at bobby, that she'd basically forgotten her upset towards reggie. her mind was too preoccupied with getting back at the guy who stole their music to worry about her feelings towards the bassist at the moment.

"time for his past to haunt him." luke says, glaring up the steps. sydney nodded quickly beside him and the three started up the stairs.

"wait!" alex stops them, and they slowly turned back to him. "let's not rush this. you know, it's my first time haunting someone. i want to make it special." he explains, making sydney roll her eyes slightly.

"okay, alex." luke nods and the three spin to continue up the stairs.

"yeah that was weird, okay." alex mumbles, following quickly behind them.

it took a few tries but they eventually found the room bobby was in, and luke instantly licked his finger and stuck it in bobby's ear, making the man cringe away. he looked around in confusion for a moment but ignored it and went back to his meditation.

sydney quickly moved further into the room and blew out the candles that the man had lit, making him look up in surprise. as he got up from the chair to relight them, reggie switched his stereo from the calming music he had playing to one of 'his' rock songs, making his head snap in that direction.

bobby quickly shuffled across the room to turn off the player, only for reggie to flick it back on moments later. bobby let out a sigh of annoyance and unplugged the machine angrily, making the ghosts let out small chuckles.

alex ran down the hall and turned on the shower, making bobby's eyes widen. he slowly crept down the hall, calling out for his daughter to see if she was the one in the shower.

reggie, luke and sydney ran past him to meet alex in the bathroom, where the four laughed at the man as he hesitantly turned into the shower. the mirror had started to fog up and sydney spun around, writing out a message.

bobby slowly exited the shower stall, seeing the words 'hello bobby' slowly appear on the mirror. when she was done writing luke quickly grabbed her wrist and the ghosts sprinted out of the room ahead of bobby. alex grabbed the door and held it shut, causing the man to run face first into it and let out a groan of pain.