20. 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗥 𝗚𝗬𝗢𝗭𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗧

• about 2 days have passed and everything has gone great at the training camp, you have been catching up and hanging out with fukurodani and nekoma for the longest time, you had rarely even seen your own teammates

at this moment you were carrying kenma to the gym because he didn't want to go and he refused.

right now he is being dragged on the ground to the gym.

"hey guys morning!" you said in the gym.

"did you bring it?" nekomata asked

you sighed and nodded, you tossed kenma in the gym and dragged him to his coach.

"kenma if you do today's practice i'll buy you any game you want" you said bribing him.

he immediately excepted the offer and played volleyball.

you bowed to the coach he just karate chopped your head and you left to your team.

"you've been spending a lot of time with nekoma and fukurodani y/n are you having fun?" kita asked

"yea just not fully fun, my dad isn't here yet, suga said that they can't go till tomorrow so i have wait till then which is boring" you said

suna came from behind you and hugged.

"hey" he said resting his chin on your head.

"hi suna" you said

"so i feel like your avoiding me" he said teasing you a little

"i'm not in just tryna spend time with my old friends it's been a while"

"that's good, and all but i want your attention y/nie"

"i know but can you just wait till the end of the week?" you asked, he nodded and agreed.

he let go of you and walked over to the bench's to put his knee pads on.

"do you think i hurt his feelings" you said looking down.

"i don't know maybe" kita said "we should probably start practice"

kita left you standing there looking down as he went to practice.

•••

practice was over and all the teams went off somewhere. the managers went along as well with them, they went to the shopping center.