08

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐘. Cursed by the wisp of the thought, her once healthy dark brown hair stuck to her nape, only connected by sweat. Grease pits only came when anxieties could not lift themselves, and Bella remained callously anxious over looming death and destruction that she concluded came from her vampiric twin.

Pacing back and forth over and over again came like a drug to her senses, wrapping around her mind before implanting toxic thoughts into her growing mind. Like a belt slapping onto her smooth skin, Andromeda is to Bella, and jealousy could only get so far into the corpse that is the young girl's psyche. Life as a vampire was all Bella wanted, which Edward denied time and time again. Not yet, you'll regret it, I'm dangerous, Vampires are damned, it felt morbid and exaggerated coming from perfected lips and immortal golden eyes. Born from darkness, shining in the sunlight. She longed for the solace of the dark, for how could she see the light without the twilight?

Zapped up, Bella threw a book across the room. She prayed Charlie wasn't home to hear it, but she hadn't figured out his hours yet, numbers lost amidst heavy depression and melancholic strategies.

Intrigued yet disgusted by the glazed-over attempt at her future as a vampire, Bella groaned. Before it had been so simple. Together in harmony with Edward and the Cullens, facing the fear of leaving her -- Charlie -- alone and without a family. The loss of him would fade, as had memories of Edward's true parents had for him. Immortality would be a sweet release from all that stopped her, held her back like a python's coil.

Vaporizing cold rushes through the open window. Winter had become her torment. This winter came dark thoughts and haunted nightmares. A black widow wrapped around her heart, making her wish for immortality more than she had once before. A forlorn longing deep inside wished to escape, burrowed so deep that Bella could barely understand how far back this desire for perfection came. How she had seen it from others and wished to replicate it! Now Andromeda came, the perfect sister who could have anything she wished for at the drop of a dime. Bella's insecurity hunted her down and trapped her inside of a pit she may have created herself, though it didn't feel like that.

Andromeda, who had the perfect childhood. Andromeda, who had a soulmate wrapped around her finger. Andromeda, who bonded with their father. Andromeda, who became a princess when Bella became an outcast. Andromeda, who has a beautiful vampire best friend. Andromeda, who loves herself even though being deaf. Andromeda, who is a vampire. Andromeda, who is immortal. Andromeda, who is perfect.