01

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐀 𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐈, 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐅𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒. As a princess, it did not delay her duties in the slightest, but did make her adopted father have to rethink his approach to getting her attention. A slight nudge on the shoulder often did the trick, but a frightful tap could lead to broken fingers, as Andromeda's reflexes, human as they were, bid him a strong slap to the face or karate chop to the ribs.

Named under the stars to which she was found under, the pint-sized preppy princess of the Volturi had a hell of a childhood, spoiled to death by her adoptive parents who cherished every last moment with her. Her life was positively divine, barring the numerous in-house pediatric visits brought on by an ever-failing heart deficiency. It was the only thing her life lacked: a steady, properly beating heart.

Nevertheless, Andromeda lived a lavish lifestyle, cared for by her adopted vampire family. Since her arrival in 1987, she has been an official member of the Volturi Coven.

Proud of his growing child, it was no wonder why Caius Volturi had been cheerier during the past eighteen years, finally with a family of his own. Volturi were family, but not in the way that one would think of when talking about a familial household. Hierarchy is normal, although the elders do look out for the less ancient Immortal beings inside the castle.

A failing heart is not something to think lightly of. At the age of sixteen, Andromeda suffered the third heart attack of her life, one that would prove in being nearly fatal, that little muscle malfunctioning beyond repair. Father ready to save his baby, the blonde vampire turned his adopted human child into an Immortal., halting the natural aging process and turning her into the most beautiful version of herself.

Now effortlessly beautiful, Andromeda spent the first day of February sending letters to the father she didn't know cared about her life. Having been found alone, in the clutches of the worst sort of vampires, at three months old, Andromeda did not know that her biological father held so much love for her. Sparking a passionate friendship and new parental bond, Andromeda Volturi and Charlie Swan were getting on splendidly.

Andromeda took out a single pen, swayed it around for exactly thirteen seconds (she counted), and started to write her next letter:

𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘍𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳,

𝘐𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦. 𝘔𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘪 𝘢𝘳𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧. 𝘗𝘢𝘱𝘢, 𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴.