The Medici's & The Romano's Background

So you want to know what it's like being the daughter of the most powerful Mafia leader in Italy, huh ? Well I'll tell you but it's no fairytale, I'm not Cinderella who finds her Prince Charming, this is reality. My reality.

My name is Caterina Medici, yes, The Medici, the most powerful Italian Mafia for 10 years now. My father is Matteo Medici and my mother is an Portuguese women named Isabella Romero, however, she was killed when pregnant with my little sister Carmella Medici. My parents were deeply in love but their biggest regret was probably not having a heir, a son. As I was the oldest, 19, I trained hard to one day lead the gang, but papa never never saw me as being the next leader he trained his younger brother Marcello to take over. Now that you know about my family let me tell you about the second most powerful Italian Mafia.

The second most powerful mafia is Romano. The leader is Lorenzo Romano and he has a wife named Alessandra Romano. They only had one son named Luca Romano and he was their heir. Luca was 21 years old and he was my childhood friend. Our mom's were Portuguese and our dads were Italian but when my mom married my dad she moved to Italy and became the wife of a powerful mafia leader. Until Luca's mom took a trip to Italy to visit my parents and she had gotten accidentally kidnapped by Lorenzo. However, he fell in love with her and had gotten her pregnant with Luca. Lorenzo and Alessandra had Luca and gotten married. Then I came along and our parents used to hang out so Luca and I became best friends. However, my father and Luca's never knew each other's last name so when my grandfather gave my father a mission to kill the leader of the Romano's and their son he killed Lorenzo's dad and his brother. My grandfather and my dad never knew the Romano's had another son, Lorenzo. So Lorenzo became the next leader and found out it was my dad who killed him, and his hatred for my father was born and he got his revenge by killing my mother but fortunately my mother had an emergency C- section and Carmella survived.

Now you guys know some background information on The Medici's and The Romano's so now we can get on with the story, and this story is MY story, Caterina Medici, and how I became the leader of The Medici's.