Phase One

It was a new day and I was ready for revenge, but this time I'm coming after Luca Romano. I showered and put on an outfit Bianca left on a chair for me. It was a dark blue tube top with black cargo pants. I went downstairs to find Angelo, he was in the living room talking to some men. I walked up to him and said, "I will help you get revenge on Luca but we're doing this my way." He gave a side smile and he lead me to his meeting room.

"Luca Romano needs to pay and I know just how to. You will call him and say you have me and that you want to meetup, then when we meet up I'll go to him take him down and you will get Louis." I said as I explained the plan.

"Are you sure you want to do this," Angelo asked me.

"More then anything." I said smiling. Angelo called Luca from my phone.

"Hello Luca Romano." Angelo said to Luca

"Where's Caterina, if you hurt her I swear I'll kill you." Luca yelled

"Mi amore I'm here, please help me I'm scared." I said faking as if I'm afraid

"It's ok principessa, I will come back to you, like always." Luca said sounded genuinely hurt

"Ok that's enough, I'll send you an address meet me there tonight." Angelo said before hanging up.

"Phase one complete." I said to Angelo. For the rest of the day I hanged with Bianca and she's very sweet she told me about how Angelo's her best friend what he was like as a kid. It made me miss Carmella I feel like we're never together anymore, but when I need her she's always there for me and so am I. 

It was finally time to meet. Angelo covered my head and tied my hands to look like I was really kidnapped. When he took the bag off I saw Luca and Louis standing before me. My heart was broken looking at Luca how could I love someone who wants to kill me and my family.

"HAND HER OVER THEN WE'LL TALK!" Luca yelled at Angelo. One of his men untied me I ran into Luca's arms, as soon as he held me my heart ached but I couldn't be blinded by love anymore. I grabbed Luca's gun and drop him the the floor twisting his arm and having my foot on his chest. Louis didn't pull his gun cause he was confused on what was happening.

"What are you doing," Luca asked confused

"I know about that phone call you and Louis had before kidnapping me. You wanted me to fall in love with you then kill my father and take The Medici's down. You took me to a place where you've taken six other girls before. You used me Luca, you promised me you wouldn't break my heart again but you did and took everything from me. Now it's my turn." I turned around and shot Louis, but purposely missed any vital organs because he didn't deserve this but I needed Luca to feel as I felt. Luca quickly tackled me to the ground and went on top of me.

"CATERINA ENOUGH!!! It was my plan Louis wanted nothing to do with it, yes that's how I felt at first but something changed. When I was in a coma I heard everything you said to me and I started to fall for you. I took you to the rooftop restaurant because it was my favorite place I didn't mean to hurt you. Selena drugged me we never actually slept together she just took off my clothes. Louis found out by looking at the security cameras I was going to tell you that but we never had the chance. I fell in love with you principessa, I love you." Luca's words hit me hard, I stared at him while tears fell out my eyes. I was completely speechless.

"Enough of this," Angelo said and shot his gun at Luca, but without hesitating I flipped Luca to the ground and took the bullet. It was my turn to take a bullet. Angelo ran off after shooting me and Luca's men came and put Louis in an ambulance truck. Luca held me and I saw tears coming from his eyes. I wiped his tears away and smiled at him, "I love you." I said before everything went black.