Heart break

Carlo and Dante woke me up and told me it was time to go. I walked down the steps to the front door and then they blindfolded me and tied my hands in front of me. I heard sounds of a car so I figured we were driving to the spot. When the car came to a stop someone lifted me up and carried me to the meetup spot. When the person stopped he took off the blind fold. It was Luca, I looked around and it seemed like we were in a empty parking lot. I heard people walking toward us and it was father, Marcello, and some of our men. I slipped out of the rope and tried to run to father but Luca grabbed me and held me back.

"Hello, Lorenzo Romano, give me my daughter and then we can talk." Father said to Lorenzo. Lorenzo nodded to Luca to let me go. As soon as Luca loosened his grip I ran to papa and hugged him.

***Gunshots***

Just like that my world fell apart. Lorenzo had killed my father right in my arms. Marcello and one of the men rushed to help father. I was furious with rage, this monster took everything from me, now it was my turn. I charged at Lorenzo taking the gun out of his hand and aiming it at him.

"You took everything from me, now it's my turn." I said shooting him in his leg, then stomach, then finishing it by shooting him in his head. Luca knocked the gun out of my hand and held me down. I started punching him and then Luca hit me. We kept fighting then Louis pulled Luca off of me and Marcello grabbed me and pulled me back.

"I WILL KILL YOU!! YOU BASTARD!!! THIS ISN'T OVER!!! ." Marcello was dragging me out of there and he brought me home. I don't remember much from that night but I do remember there was a lot of  Campari (Italian alcohol) and tears. I remember breaking glasses and punching my punching bag. I just was so tired, so, so tired.