Lies

Everything was a blur, I woke up in a big bed with black sheets over me. My memory slowly was coming back and I remembered I was kidnapped by the De Lupo's, but where am I ? I get out of bed and see I'm still in the same clothes, I get out of bed and see Angelo De Lupo on a chair reading a book. Angelo was a fine man he had blonde hair that was slicked to the side, green eyes, and a beard. He had on no shirt revealing his defined abs and he had a tattoo of a bird on his left side, and wore black sweatpants and sneakers.

"Buon giorno Caterina (good morning Caterina)," Angelo said without looking at me.

"Why am I here ?" I said folding my arms

"Isn't it obvious, I like you and I want you." Angelo said with a straight face

"Are you serious," I asked looking skeptical.

"I've been watching you for a while and you got spunk, but what are you doing with Luca Romano." He said continuing to read his book

"None of your business." I stated

"He's just going to break your heart, but I would never do that to you." He said putting the book down smiling at me

"You don't know him he's sweet, kind, and has a good heart. He makes mistakes but we all do." I said. Angelo stood up and walked toward me, he grabbed my face and leaned in.

"Has he told you he loved you." Angelo whispered, I immediately backed away and I looked down. He never said I love you but maybe because it's so soon. "Luca Romano is a selfish man who doesn't know how to treat a lady. He dates girls, gets inside their pants, and leaves. Let me guess he took you out on a date to a roof top restaurant to see the stars?"He said questionably. He did.

"Aw he did didn't you and after that you went back to his place and had wine then he slept with you ?"He asked. I said nothing still because that's exactly what happened.

"You could've just spied on our date and said all that, Luca is a good guy." I claimed. Angelo turned around and walked over to his desk and pulled out an envelope, he gave it to me and left the room. I was nervous as to what I was going to see but I wanted to open it, I just had to. In the envelope it was photos of Luca at the rooftop restaurant and each photo was a different girl most of the pictures they were kissing in. There was 6 photos of 6 different girls. I dropped on the bed, I couldn't believe this. My heart sank and tears began to fall onto the pictures.  Once again Luca Romano broke my heart.

After a couple minutes I wiped my face and walked out of the room to find Angelo. I heard talking coming from downstairs so I followed it. I saw Angelo and a girl together she had long blonde hair with brown eyes in a pink dress. He saw me and waved for me to come over so I did.

"This is my sister, Bianca De Lupo, B this is Caterina Medici."Angelo introduced us.

"Hi it's so great to meet you Angelo talked a lot about you," she said hugging me.

"Caio," I said giving her a fake smile. I just wasn't in the mood to socialize. "Sorry but Angelo can we talk?" I asked him.

"Sure," he said, Bianca walked away and it was just him and I.

"Tell me why I'm really here because I know you're not here to just break my heart." I stated

"My intentions weren't to hurt you but I want to take down Luca and you were the best way. I do actually find you fascinating but Luca broke my sister's heart and I want to get him back."Angelo said furiously

"You're sister and Luca dated ?" I asked

"Yes for like three months but the whole time he was cheating on her." Angelo said

"Oh my gosh that's awful I'm sorry," I stated

"Now you know but I have no intention on hurting you that's why you're not locked up and are free to roam around, you just can't leave this house," Angelo said. I nodded my head and went back to his room, I still had my cell phone on me so I was free to call whoever but I didn't want to see Luca. I was just tired of being lied to and hurt. I went through Angelo's computer and saw something very fascinating. It was a recorded phone call between Luca and Louis right before they kidnapped me.

"Father is planning on kidnapping Caterina Medici, her and I used to be close as kids so she might still feel attached to me," Luca said in the recording.

"Luca this is a terrible plan, it'll never work." Louis said

"Yes it will Louis all I have to do is make her fall in love with me then I will kill her father, and take down her mafia. Best part is she'll be so heartbroken over the lost of her father it'll be easy to kill her and her mafia, then The Romano's will become the number one mafia in Italy." Luca said

"You're an asshole if you do this I will never forgive you, she's a person, isn't it bad enough Lorenzo killed her mother . You hate your father so much but you're just like him." Louis said then hung up the phone.

I couldn't believe this, I was being played the whole time. I picked up a glass cup and threw it at the wall. I dropped to the ground and started screaming and crying. Angelo ran in and held me, "shush calm down I'm here for you." I cried into his arm for over an hour. As that glass shattered so did my heart. I was done being a puppet.

Luca Romano I will kill you.