New Beginnings

Everything was dark and quiet for a while, I just kept replaying Luca saying I love you in my head. All of a sudden I was able to open my eyes and I saw a bright light, I looked around and I was in a hospital room. I looked beside me and I saw Luca sitting in a chair, he as staring at the floor.

"Luca..." I said weakly. Luca looked up and he rushed by my side.

"Principessa you're awake,"he said smiling. He held my hand and kissed my forehead.

"How long have I been out?" I asked.

"Three days," he said softly. I tried to sit up but he laid me back down. "It's not good for you to get up yet the bullet really did a number on you." He said. He stepped out the room to get a nurse and Carmella and Louis came into the room. I looked at Carmella and smiled at her.

"I missed you such much Caterina, how could you scare me like that." She said hugging me.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." I said kissing her hand.

Luca came back with the nurse, she checked me out and after she said, "It seems like you and the baby are ok."

"BABY?!?!" I SHOUTED

"Yeah....ummm.... the nurse told us you was pregnant after we brought you in she said you're about 5 weeks pregnant." Luca said to me. The nurse left the room so did Carmella and Louis.

"I'm pregnant... how..... why...." I had so many questions

"I was very surprised when she said that, but is it mine ?" Luca asked

"HOW COULD YOU ASK ME THAT OF COURSE IT'S YOURS!!" I yelled at Luca

"I'm just joking principessa, but you won't be alone I will be here for you at your side." Luca held my hand. I never thought of having kids, I mean I always wanted some but I never actually gave it much thought.

I stayed in the hospital for another day to make sure I was ok to leave but I was still very sore and I wasn't allowed to do much. I stayed at Luca's while I was recovering. We talked about the baby and he really want to keep it and that made me happy because I didn't want to give up my kid. Luca and I even talked about everything and we agreed to be honest with each other and that they'll be no more secrets between us. Luca and Louis tracked down Angelo but they came to agreement to be allies because Angelo admired me and didn't want to put me through anything else.

*** A month goes by***

I'm two months pregnant and I'm really starting to show. Arianna and Bianca has been by my side especially when Luca is on mission's. It had been so long since I saw Arianna and it was great to catch up. Also Louis and Carmella are engaged isn't that so cute. Luca and I were going on a date tonight so I got ready. I wore a gold dress with flats while Luca wore a red buttoned down top with black dress pants. He took me on a picnic date on a hill to watch the sunset.

"This is beautiful," I told Luca as my head laid on his lap watching the sunset.

"Caterina, I love you." He said to me

"I love you too Luca," I replied. He leaned in and kissed me.

"Caterina, will you move in with me?" He holds a set of keys above my face smiling at me. I instantly sit up and face him.

"Are you serious ?" I asked, he nods his head yes. "I'd love to," I said giving him and huge hug and kiss.

The next week Luca and I worked on moving my stuff in and moving some of my men who stayed at the house to Luca's. Louis already had moved in with Carmella at our house so it was just going to be Luca and I. Luca and I planned some reconstruction and to clear a room for the baby. We moved Marcello to Angelo's prison so we won't have him in our houses anymore. After some reconstruction, Luca and I were finally together living under one roof.

*** 4 MONTHS LATER***

These hormones were really getting to me and I was huge, poor Luca was dealing with my mood swings. We had our doctor's appointment to see the gender. When we got there we waited a while to get there. Once he arrived we was able to see the baby, but it wasn't just one baby though. Their was two babies inside of me, one boy one girl.

"TWINS?!" I said

"We was not expecting that." Luca said

We got pictures of the babies and headed back home.

"So not one is there one baby, there's two ?!" Luca said

"I don't even have twins in my family so this must be from your side." I said

"Grazie Principessa," Luca said kissing my forehead, "You gave me two angels I couldn't be more happier." I smiled at him.

"Now we have to think of names and redecorate the room." I said.

"How about for a boy it's Alessandro," Luca said.

"I like that and for a girl we could do Angelica." I said. We both smiled, we were excited to have twins.