5 Years Later

It's been five years since Luca and I got married. We were complete and truly happy. Alessandro and Angelica are six years old now and there growing up so fast. Angelica was the spitting image of me with Luca's light brown eyes while Alex (Alessandro's nickname) looked exactly like Luca but with my dark brown eyes. However, don't be fooled Angelica is just like Luca brave and sweet but Alex is just like me, determined and a born leader,  he's already saying he wants to be the next leader. No doubt he probably would be because Angelica may be strong like me but she has no intention on leading but she wants to be Alex's sidekick.

Luca and I worked really hard to combine our mafias so there was no more The Medici's it was just The Romano's. Get this, I inspired Bianca and she became the next leader of De Lupo's she even married a guy not in the mafia and had a baby boy. He's only five but Alex and Angelica always play together. His name is Matteo De Lupo and he looks just like Angelo. Bianca and us formed a new alliance which can't be broken , but Bianca has no interests in breaking it because she's one of my best friends. She also leads her mafia with no violence which is crazy I know.

Carmella and Louis had a baby girl named Sofia Romano and a year later they had a boy named Rico Romano. Sofia is 4 and Rico is 3,  Rico looks like dad and Sofia looks like a mixture of both Louis and Carmella. Sofia is definitely soft and quiet while Rico is courageous and pushes Sofia to speak up.

Luca and I teach Alex and Angelica that family is always and forever because we want them to always look out for each other and love each other. This is the story how two mafias who hated each other got together and united by love. This may be the end of Luca and I's story, but this is just the beginning for The Romano's because it's time for Alessandro and Angelica's story.