Alessandro and Angelica

It's been a whole week and we still couldn't find the babies. The first two days I kept asking around to see if anybody knew anything and any lead we got was always a dead end. After it got harder to leave bed and I just stayed there staring at the ceiling numb. Luca would bring me food and try to get me to talk but I was just numb didn't say anything or do anything. Luca was hurting as much as I was but he coped by searching for them non stop. At night he would hold me without saying anything, he needed me to know he was here for me but I couldn't react the pain consumed me and I felt myself drifting from him. It was hard to look at him because then I would see the pain in his eyes and I felt like I could've avoided all of this if I just insisted on holding them.

Later on that night I was in the shower when my phone went off. I got out the shower to see who texted me. It was a picture of my babies and a text saying to meet them at Parking lot B to trade Luca Romano for the babies. I immediately went out to the bathroom and showed Luca the message. I couldn't believe my babies were alive, but how could I choose between the love of my life's.

"I'll do it," Luca said staring at the phone.

I looked at Luca in shock, "Luca are you serious." I asked him

"Si mio amore, I'd do anything for our kids even if that means giving my life up to save them," he said with a serious expression

"Luca no. We will find another way." I put my hands on his face. He grabbed my waist and nodded his head fine and kissed my forehead. We got dress and Louis, Luca, and I headed to the meetup spot. Louis and I came up with an idea where Louis would hide and once we got the babies we would take down the men.

When we got there Louis hid close by between two cars and Luca and I stood there waiting for the people to arrive. A car pulled up and it was Angelo holding my babies and one other man.

"How could you Angelo, you broke our alliance and put my kids in harm way." I said furiously at Angelo

"I'm sorry Caterina but Luca Romano must die, hand him over then you will have your babies." Angelo stated

"Our babies first, then you can have me," Luca replied. Angelo put the babies down and pushed them towards us.

"NOW LOUIS!" I yelled grabbing the babies, but Louis never came out.

"I'm sorry principessa but this is the only way," Luca put his hand on my cheek and started tearing up.

"NO NO NO, please Luca. You promised me. Please don't leave me." I said holding his hand crying.

"I don't have a choice baby." Luca kissed me and walked toward Angelo.

"NO LUCA!!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME.... YOU PROMISED ME..... PLEASE DON'T GO." I screamed on the floor on my knees. Angelo pointed his gun at Luca and I kept crying and screaming begging Angelo not to.

"I'm sorry...." Angelo said looking at me.

*** Gunshot ***

I watched Angelo fall to the ground. It was Bianca and she had just killed her brother. I was frozen and couldn't comprehend what just happened. Angelo's men tried to run but Louis came out and shot him dead.

"I'm sorry you guys. I'm so so sorry." Bianca said crying

"You killed your brother." I said softly.

"I had no choice he had gone mad and I couldn't stand by while he had put your kids lives in danger." Bianca said

"Thank you." I said walking up to her and hugging her.

Alessandro and Angelica was finally safe. When we got home Luca and I laid in bed with the twins.

"Luca.... how could you do that tonight." I said quietly

"Louis and I knew the plan would've never worked. I had to baby." He said to me

I laid my head on his shoulder, "The thought of losing you broke me Luca, please don't leave me."

Luca kissed my forehead, "I promise mi amore, always and forever."

"Always and forever," I said softly.