Luca Romano

I couldn't believe my eyes. It's been about 10 years since I saw him, and now here he is standing before me. He was about 6'3 wearing a black t shirt and black sweatpants. On his arm was a arm sleeve tattoo of a dragon and roses, and is face looked so different. His hair was wavy curly black short, kinda pushed back, his eyes were light brown, and he had a stubbles on his beard like he just shaved.

"You missed me so much you're trying to kill my father to see me," he said looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"No pazzo (crazy) your father killed my grandfather and kidnapped me," I said mad pointing at Lorenzo. Luca looked at his dad furious, he pulled him to the other room and closed the room. At the looks of it Luca wasn't aware of his father's actions. I sat down on the couch with my hands crossed annoyed. After like five minutes Luca came back and sat next to me.

"I'm sorry principessa (princess) I didn't think my dad would kill your grandfather," he put his hand on my thigh and gave me a sincere smile. He looked like he was sincere but I knew better to let my guard down. I stood up in front of him.

"I want to leave," I demanded.

"I can't let you go yet, we've come to far just to let you go, we need your father to retaliate. So you're going to call him and he will meet and we will kill him then you're free to go." He looked at me in my eyes and wasn't hesitant. I couldn't believe the words that came out of his mouth, Luca as a boy was so sweet but now he was cold and intimidating.

I leaned into him and said "Crepa (drop dead)." I tried to run but he grabbed me, I kept fighting him but he got the best of me. He lifted me up above his shoulders and carried me upstairs to this bedroom. He put me down and left the room and locked the door.

"STRONZO (butt face) !!!" I was banging and kicking on the door but no answer. I looked around and noticed two windows but they were sealed shut, I tried to break it but I couldn't. The room was huge, there was a big bed with a door that led to bathroom which even had a shower. I looked into the closet and there was girl clothes, this must be a guess room. I sat on the floor and cried in the corner. I never really cry but I was afraid because these people killed my mother and grandfather for no reason now they want to kill my dad. Poor Carmella grew up with no mom now to lose her father, my heart ached for her. I cried and then someone came in but I was just so sad I didn't even bother to move. Someone stood in front of me, "please don't cry principessa," it was Luca of course.

"Why won't you let me go.... we never done anything to you. Haven't you destroyed my family enough..... we used to be best friends." I said with my voice cracking. I just been holding it in for so long I couldn't keep it in anymore. He sat next to me and put his arm around me.

"I wish we could still be friends, but that's just not possible for us." He looked down at me and he seemed sad, I never saw him sad before. I wiped my eyes and stood up, I couldn't let these people get to me. I'm stronger then this. He got up and dragged me down the stairs. When I looked down there was two men. They wore a blue shirt and black pants, and both had short black hair.

" This is Carlo and Dante, they will be your bodyguards and will watch everything you do to make sure you won't escape." He went back to looking serious and fearless. "You won't give them any problems and my father has given them permission to be forceful with you if you step out of line." Dante winked at me and I rolled my eyes. Luca saw and gave him an angry expression, "you will not do anything sexual with her, do I make myself clear."

"Yes sir," they said in unison.

I knew things were going to be a lot different from now on, but what would happen to my family while I was here ?