Louis Romano

The next day I woke up and took and shower. I looked into the closet and draws and put on some clothes, surprisingly the clothes fit me perfectly. I put on a blue sports bra, and black leggings with some sneakers on. I stepped outside my room and there was Carlo and Dante. "Good morning, we'll take you to the kitchen to get food then Lorenzo wants you at the meeting at 12." Carlo said to me. It was about 8 am so I decided to workout first before eating. "Can you take me to the gym," I asked them. They nodded yes and I followed them upstairs to the gym. When I told there and looked around it was a nice big gym with nobody in there. I started on the treadmill then I went to the punching bag to work out some of this anger.

"Caio Bella (hello beautiful)," I stopped and noticed Luca was there. He was shirtless only wearing shorts, I could see his body and how defined his abs were.

"Luca." I ignored him and continued to punch the punching bag. He stood there washing me for a while, then he headed to the weights and started bench pressing 200 pounds. I stopped with the bag and went to do yoga. I saw Luca looking at the corner of my eye. "Take a picture it'll last longer,"I said looking down at the floor.

"Don't flatter yourself I've seen prettier," he smirked at me. Now that hurt, it shouldn't but it did. I grabbed a towel and left headed toward the kitchen. Luca I knew was sweet this Luca was cold and emotion less. I thought he was still sweet but I guess it was all an act. In the kitchen I grabbed yogurt and some strawberries and made pancakes. As I was making pancakes a girl walked in with a short dress and high heels, "who are you" she said to me.

"Caterina Medici, and you are ?" I asked her looking skeptical

"I'm Selena Brown, Luca's girlfriend." Luca has a girlfriend ? Well that caught me off guard. Luca came down and walked to ward her, "I'm not your boyfriend." He said firmly looking at her.

"Yes I am, you don't get to kiss me and not say I am." She said to him.

"Pazza (crazy) you're giving me a headache, why are you still here anyways." He said.

"I'm hungry, feed me baby." She said put her arms around his neck. She kisses him and he grabs her wait and kissed her back. Then he pushed her off, "Leave I'm not in the mood for you right now." What he said to her was so cruel, he's definitely an asshole.

"Stronzo (butt face)," I said to Luca. "Want some pancake I made," I put two pancakes on the plate and gave it to her.

"Wow, thank you, you're like super sweet." She said taking the plate and smiling. Luca looked at me, "Made some for me too," he said smirking. I picked up a pancake and threw it at him, but he caught it and ate it.

"Principessa that's no way to treat a host," he said to me. I rolled my eyes and took my pancake and yogurt to sit and eat. Luca grabbed a smoothie out the fridge and started drinking it.

"So how did you be Luca meet," I asked Selena.

"Oh, well I was at a bar like a month ago and I saw him and he was drunk and we slept together. Ever since then he became my boyfriend." She said smiling at Luca.

"We're not together," he said looking at her.

I just continued to eat my food in silence, who knew Luca was such a player and rude. As I finished I washed up the dishes and went to my room. I took another shower and put on a blue crop top and black jeans with blue boots. After that Dante led me to the meeting room, as I walked in I saw Luca and Lorenzo with three other men.

"This is Louis my brother," Lorenzo said pointing to a man in a white button down shirt and blue slacks. He looked like Luca but his hair was brown. Apparently Louis was much younger then Lorenzo and was only 21 years old.

"What am I doing here," I said fearlessly.

"You will talk to your father," Louis said to me. He dialed a number and put it on speaker. I heard my father voice saying hello.

"Papa it's me Caterina Lorenzo kidna-" Louis put his hand over my mouth and held my hands tight.

"Matteo Medici you're a hard man to reach," Lorenzo said to my father.

"Lorenzo Romano I would say it's nice to hear from you again, but I don't lie. What sick game are you playing at, you sent my father in a bag at my doorsteps. I will kill you for this." My father said to Lorenzo angry, tears came out my eyes without me realizing. How could he do that to my grandfather, that's sickening. Louis felt my face become wet and he pulled me into a hug, his embrace was warm and I didn't fight it because I  just really needed someone to hug me.

"Calmati amico, let's meet so we can finally be done with this." Lorenzo said.

"Put my daughter on," my father demanded. Lorenzo pointed the phone toward me so I can speak.

"Papa please don't do this they want to kill you," I said still crying while Louis had his hands wrapped around my waist comforting me.

"It's ok dolcezza (sweetie) please stay strong." His voice was so soft. "Carmella misses you."

"Kiss her for me and tell her I-." Lorenzo cut me off by hanging up. I pushed Louis slapped Lorenzo in his face and ran to my room. I closed the door and cried Lorenzo was a monster and he needed to be stopped. Someone knocked on my door," go away." I yelled. Someone opened the door slowly, it was Louis. He looked at me and wiped my tears, "Pretty girl like you shouldn't be crying." He whispered to me.

"Lorenzo is a monster, I'll kill him." I said to Louis.

"You should be careful what you wish for," he said laughing. Louis seemed so innocent and sweet, I wonder what he's doing mixed up in this.

"Louis...... I don't mean to be rude, but your brother is a psycho. Why do you help him." I said looking into his eyes. He grabs my hand and leads me to the bed and he sits don pulling me down to sit also.

He looks at the floor, "I'm not apart of the mafia I'm here to keep Lorenzo in check and Lorenzo wasn't always so cruel. He was once a nice guy, but after our parents died it's like he died with  them. He became cold and mean, he even killed your mother because he blames your grandfather for killing them. That's why he also killed your grandfather and won't stop. He became so consumed by revenge Luca's mom left him and moved out. She still sees Luca but she hasn't spoken to Lorenzo in over two years. "

"Wow... I'm sorry for all you been through. If it makes it any better, my grandfather treated me horribly. He always yelled at me for training instead of doing my nails or cooking. He especially hated me because I wasn't born a guy and I wanted to take over." I said holding his hand.

Louis put his hand on my cheek and said, "I think you're perfect the way you are." He smiled at me, I never had time for a boyfriend or feelings for a guy but even I knew he was flirting with me. He leans in a little, and a leaned in.

*** AHEM***

Luca walks in the door and clears his throat to announce his presence. Louis and I both just stood up and looked at Luca awkwardly.

"Father says we are meeting Matteo Medici tonight at 7 so be ready because you are both coming." He says scowling Louis. I didn't say anything I just nodded my head yes. Luca stood there waiting for Louis to leave before he left.

"A presto bella(see you soon beautiful)," Louis says to me winking before he leaves. Luca watches him leave then walks up to me.

"What happened between you two?" Luca asked me.

"Nothing we just talked," I said rolling my eyes. He looks at me skeptically then leaves. I laid in bed letting my mind wander until I fell asleep. Wondering what will happen tonight.