Failed Relationships

Excuse Mistake

Kyro

"Get off me Ky

"Get off me Ky." Jasmine laughed. "Nah you talking shit to me. I ain't no punk we gone fight." He joked.

"I'm sorry you win, you win." She said. "Yea I betta her." He said kissing her forehead.

"Stop kissing on me." She mugged. "What you mean I been kissing your cheek n forehead since forever." He chuckled.

"Well my nigga dont Appreciate it. And you have Tia." She lied.

"You talking to someone who. For what." He mugged.

'"I'm GROWN. Ima talk to who I want." She said.

"Weird." He said getting on his phone.

"Now you mad. I didnt say anything when you chose Tia."

"She's what I like. Im darkskin so-

"So you need a lightskin bitch to shine. Its not even bout her being light skin... Its her attitude." She rolled her eyes.

"See darkskin bitches stuck up. My Granny was right. Y'all try to find everything a problem why can't I like what I like." He stood.

"Because your only doing this to please your Granny! Dose your patents even know you still visit her Kyro." She mugged.

"You in my business." He said grabbing her. "I think ima tell your mom. Nah Your daddy. Your family darkskin ya mama- am I not good enough for you." She said grabbing her stuff.

"Jasmine. Jasmine. Bro stop chill out." He said. "I love you for you, you my best friend. Its just-

"Yea I know." She said pulling away.

Feeling his phone vibrate he seen it was awhole bunch of notifications.

TWITTER: Not Tia Fucking On Deshawn! Ain't she with @KillaKyro

INSTAGRAM: 6 MESSAGES

JORDAN: NIGGA YOU GOOD! YO I SEEN THE TAPE, TIA DIRTY!

Going onto instagram he seen the video. "Fucking BITCH." He said.

Tweet: @killakyro: I'm just ready for Fridays Game. Scouts coming ion have time for no hoe.

Locking his phone, he dropped to his bed.
.
.
.
.
.

Locking his phone, he dropped to his bed