True Colors

Excuse mistakes Vote & Comments

"She still not  answering." Darius asked. "Nah she not." Matthew had been trying to call Kylie since Sunday. He knew he fucked up but, not as bad.

Nothing had happened between him and Bianca. Besides her giving him head. He did feel bad but what Kylie expect. She wasnt tryna do nothing, so he found it somewhere else. "Just let her be. You fucked up." Darius shrugged. He was tired of Hearing Matthew bitch because he fucked up.

"Nah can't do that. Kylie a good one. Shid you'd kmow if you made ya move." He smirked.

Seeing Kylie walk out  saying goodbyes he walked over to her. "So you ignoring me." Matthew said  walking infront of her.

"Boy Bye we are done." Rolling her eyes. "Darius you think you can take me home." She asked.

He stared at him shaking his head no.

"Yea I will." He smirked.

"Aight bet Kylie. You ain't allat anyways just Another ghetto ass darkskin girl." He mugged.

"Aye chill out. Fuck wrong with you like I won't beat yo ass." Darius stepped.

"She a bitch and you a bitch too." He said Walking away. Getting into his car he was irritated. Pulling off he called Bianca.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Pulling off he called Bianca

"Dont cry Kylie.. He ain't worth it." Darius said. "I'm fine okay just..take me home." She said looking out the window.

"How bout we go to Mr.Bucks....its on me." He said looking over at her.

"I Mean- I can eat." She smirked.

"Bet."

30minutes later they were Sitting st the dinner catching up. "He's texting me again." She rolled her eyes.

"Why you straighten you hair?" He asked. "Why you dont like it? Matt-

"Nah I like it, its different. But I also like when ya shit be doing its thang on its own." He shrugged drinking his juice.