Feelings

Excuse Mistakes

Play Music^

Thomas walked in the empty Apartment in nothing but sweats

Thomas walked in the empty Apartment in nothing but sweats. The floor was cold and the room was still Elle was sleep for the night. And like usual he stayed up staring at the divorce papers that he received.

He couldn't believe this what things had came to. All the blood and sweat and tears both of them put into this RELATIONSHIP. Just for them not to fight. Well her.

He shook his head feeling the tears build up. He came from a broken  home. His mother was beaten by his father till one day she shot him dead and killed her self at the age of 6 he was put into foster care.  Even his foster parents divorced. This is not what he wanted for his family. Not for Elle...not even for Ejay even tho he's grown.

"Fuck." He mumbled he tried to thibk of the signs, did he miss  Something. Could he'd done better.
But fuck it this what she wanted.

Sighing he grabbed the pen signing the papers. Drinking the rest of his is strawberry milk. He went into Elle Room grabbed her and laid her in his bed.

"I'll kill any NIGGA whoever breaks ya hear Elle." He whispered.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oni stared at the pregnancy test that was in his hand

Oni stared at the pregnancy test that was in his hand. He been wonder why Ebony hasn't been feeling well. Why she ain't tell em.

"So we hiding stuff now." He said. Smirking he wasnt mad.

"I- I was going to tell you." She said.

"Whats wrong?" He frowned usually she'd be happy.

"I'm not keeping it." She mumbled.

"What? SPEAK up I ain't hear you Ebony." He said.

"I'm not keeping it. Its too early this wasnt our deal. Oni you KNOW-

"Ebony it takes to...I Thought you was on birth control.. Ebony your not getting an abortion." He said.

"Its my BODY!" She yelled.