A Blind Man

Excuses Mistakes! Second lil update

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY GIRL!" Everyone screamed as Thomas entered the backyard with Elle's in his arms

"Ugh I hope my baby is a girl now." Ebony said.

"Nah I need my son stop speaking bullshit into the universe." K'yoni joked. Even tho he'd been praying to god everyday for a son.

"Same mom ....same." Mimi sighed as Ejay rolled his eyes.

They had all they cousins and friends running around. Elles was Turing 2 today it was allllll about her.

"Kryo stop pulling my ponytail before I popp you." Jasmine mumbled.

"But you like when i-

"Y'all disgusted me." Kylie mumbled getting up from the table.
.
.
.

" Kylie mumbled getting up from the table

"Thick as Always." Sara smiled towards Ebony.

"I'm so happy you okay and back. Ive missed you." She hugged her.

"Same. I'm just tryna fix us ya know." Sara said.

"You should be focusing on healing. And getting back to ya OLD self." Ebony said. She did Understand Sara regretted cheating ....but wrong was wrong.

"I miss him. I just gotta work in making him forgive me and then well be good." She shrugged, as if it was that easy.

"Thats why its not going to work it ain't about you. Its about him. That man had stopped working to be a fulltime dad Because houw as WORKING. I was watching Elles on my off days if not Ejay. I'm not here to bash you....but I'm not gonna sugar coat." She said.

"SORRY Everyone can't be as perfect as Mrs. Ebony. I made a mistake. And it almost cost me my life." Sara said.

"Trust me and K'yoni far from perfect." She said staring at her husband. "We just communicate and even when we dont we HOLD each other and cry...we take baths together without the sex. We never LEAVE each other mad....because you dont if you doing to wake up to them again." She shrugged.