Bindings

Hey Y'all! Okay so my readers I'm thinking writing a lil college short story. All my books start off as adults and I wanna do Somthing different I have hella books in my drafts ive never posted!

So here's  a preview of the first chapter plz be Active and tell me what you think. I will be updating "black coffee" this week tomorrow my Birthday so I might do it tomorrow :) Anyways read >>>>

"Bindings" Book Preview

KARTER

Waking up from her sleep she could hear her parents arguing. Walking downstairs she was met with both her parents fighting.  She didnt know what was wrong but, she wanted them to stop. Running over to both of them she was knocked down. Pushing her mother off her father tended to her.

"My babygirl....your okay..daddy so sorry." He mumble looking at the cut under her chin.

"Oh you sorry huh. But you leaving us ! Your family behind! Her mother scream. "KARTER get away from him now!" She screamed.

"Mary chill the fuck out! You scarying her. You take ya medicine!" Her father voice boomed.

"Nah NIGGA you got me fucked me huh." Said Walking into the kitchen.

"Go upstairs KARTER." He said kissing her. And looking at the necklace he gave her. "Ima come tuck you in."

Walking ti the stairs she sat at the 8th step still watching. She could she them still arguing and then it got quiet. Her mother held a gun in her hand pointing it at her father.

"Mommy No!" She yelled running down the stairs. Only for her mother to pull the trigger. Her father collapse holding his chest. Running over to him she cried as her father told her he loved her over and over.

Her mother stood in pure shock at what she had done. She had shot the love of her life. "I'm so sorry KARTER...Forgive me." She said before Turning the gun into herself.

9 year old KARTER sat thee with both her parents blood on her until the neighbors who heard gunshots came and saw the scene.
.
(A picture gose here)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"My baby really leaving me." Her grandfather said dropping the last box into her dorm.

"Pop ima gonna visit." She smirked. Throwing her blankets on her bed. "I know...I want you into experience life for me KARTER. Enjoy being young." Her Grandfather Said.

"Yesss we are definitely gonna life dont worry about Nothing Old man Ima have her Turning up!" Cassidy yelled. She the wild, tell it how it is, and always on go, best friend.

They both were roommates together. "I said I want her to have fun.. Not ruin her life." Her grandfather mugged her.

"Dang pop why u gotta go in on me. You know I gots ha. When have I ever did wrong- DONT Answer that." She said going into her room the fix her stuff.

Walking her pop to the car she seen her grandmother wiping her tears. "You wasnt gonna say nothing mama." KARTER smiled. Her grandmother was taking it hard that her baby was leaving.  "Oh my sweet Karter Milan." She said moving her hair from her face.

"I'm so proud of you. You've came so far.. Overcame a lot. I dont want you sulking okay..you promised remember. I want you to live for you......your father would be so proud." She said wiping her tears.

"I love you ma." She said.

"I love you too."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Walking back into her dorm she seen Cassidy Eating a poptart. "So party tonight." She smirked.

"Let me take a nap first." Karter said going into her room. She sat in her chair looking around her room. "No more being sad Karter. Time to Live." She said.

Thoughts??????