Hold Me

Excuse Mistakes...
Vote n Comment

"Edmar please I didnt take it!" His mother screamed

"Edmar please I didnt take it!" His mother screamed. "Nah bitch it was sitting on the table where the fuck is the Money Angela!" He yelled slapping her across the face. Just like any other time his father came home drunk accusing his Mother of things that happened weeks ago. 6 year old Thomas sat on the stairs watching his mother cry and bleed.

He just wanted it all to stop. Even for him. The black eye he had him missing a whole week of school. Feeling himself get angry he went into his parents bed room grabbing his father shot gun.

"Leave her alone!" He screamed pointing it towards his father. He looked over at his baby sister who slept in her basinet.

"You ain't Gon shoot me boy. Put that gun down." His father chuckled. "PUT IT DOWN NOW!" He yelled.

"Baby put it down." His mother said.

"Bitch I tell you to speak?" His father said going to slap her only from him to go flying back once the shot went off.

"Thomas! What DID you do! What the fuck did you do!" His mother screamed! You so stupid we have nothing! Now!" She screamed. She itch and cried and screamed she was already high.

"You ruined it." She grabbed the gun sitting next to her husband putting the barrel in her MOUTH.

"MAMA!"

Thomas sat with his baby sister in his arms with blood splatter on them until the police came.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Thomas?"Summer said walking into his house. It was pitch black. The blinds were closed. It was clean like he havent even been here.

Walking down the hallway to his room he was knocked out with a bottle of Scotch sitting on his dresser.

Sighing she picked uo his clothes Throwing them in the hamper. Opening the blinds she began to wake him.

"When you get here. Why you ggot the blinds wide open Summer." He mugged.

"You going to tell me what happened Monday. I havent heard from you." She asked. Sitting up he didnt say anything.

"I- is there something wrong with me? Why shit Keep fucking up." He asked.

"Like is this my karma." He mumbled.

"Thomas things will be-

" IM SO FUCKING SICK OF HEARING THAT SHIT SUMMER! I BEEN HEARING THAT ALL MY FUCKING LIFE!"

"Thomas they are you! You just gotta have faith, you can't sulk in depression Because..your not going to go anywhere." She said. She was shocked Because she'd never Send him angry nor emotional. Yes he was an Affection man. But this...this was different.

"I have nothing Summer. She tryna take my whole world. Her I can't even see my daughter until after the final hearing." He yelled. "I'm sick of fucking tryna prove I'm a good man...ima good person to EVERYONE ! I'm fucking tired bro." He said slamming the bathroom door.

After 10 minutes she heard the shower turn on. She didnt understand his pain. But she wanted to. Even fro him to vent she wanted to.

Taking her clothes off she knew it was only right. Going into the bathroom she stared as he stood with his head down with under the water.

She was happy this lace was water proof. Stepping in behind him he didnt budge. Pulling him to the bench in the shower she sat on his lap the best way she could.

"Its okay to be angry....but dont give up. Give it to him and he will make it work in your favor Thomas. You a good man no matter what you think. And that little girl needs her father to be strong for her."

He didnt say anything but squeezed her harder as he buried his face in her neck. "I love you........you dont have to say it back. But I do. More then a friend. I care about your well being. I hate when your sad because it makes me sad. I was afraid to tell you Because I know your fresh out. But I rather tell you then not.

I'm going to be here for you. I said that, and I meant it. And I know your have one foot in on us Because your afriad...but I ain't her. I'm here for you. EVERYTHING is going to work out. I just want you to Keep ya head on straight. Show them how well of a parent you are handsome. Because you are a great dad. And I will testify to it." She said.

Pulling back he stared into her eyes. I love you too. "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"How about this one?" Oni said holding up a suit

"Nah thats to classy. I sorta wanna do something...Slacks open shirt few gold chains." Kyro said.

"This nigga wanna be me so bad." K'yoni joked.

"Father like son."

"Have you spoken to ya girl." He asked.

"Nope. We- we just chilling now I guess. It is what it is. She was right its her future. I just wish she didnt gass my idea of us." He sighed.

"Well maybe..she scared. Scared your feelings might change once you hit campus. A lot of other females, parties, allat. She dont wanna make that mistake of getting set up on false hope." He said.

"But she know I'm real. I dont even play like that pops. Im still a virgin. I didnt even have sex with Tia. I care about Jasmine so much. I just want her in my life forever." He sighed.

"Then tell her that." He said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aight this the last update I been giving y'all back to back. I'm soo nice. Frfr this time last update

What happen to Thomas Sister?

If you notice in chapter "feelings" it said "Thomas MOM" shot her husband...but really he did.

Okay Because Thomas and Summer need they own book fr.