Good Things Never Last

Excuse Mistakes

Mimi stood in target getting Little toys for her child

Mimi stood in target getting Little toys for her child. She didnt know what she was having. But she lean toward neutral colors. "I hope you have a boy, ya know ya mama praying for Another girl." K'yoni said.

"I want a girl dad..Ejay wants a boy well just have to see it through my boy." She joked.

"Mama said y'all having a Baby Shower Together." She said.

"Yea few months from now. She got some bomb ideas." She continued.

"As long as THATS what you want..you know ya mama be pushy." He SAIS rolling his eyes. Just like Kyros 5th Halloween she made him dress as IT.
He wasnt GETTING no got damn candy.

"Is that a grey hair in ya beard." Mimi squinted her eyes.

"Girl I almost popped you, dont play with me......the dye I been using n I pluck em." He SAID mushing her head.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"NIGGA IS BACK IN ACTION!" Jordan yelled passing the ball to Kyro

"NIGGA IS BACK IN ACTION!" Jordan yelled passing the ball to Kyro. He was doing physical therapy on the court today GETTING his leg back in order.

He still wouldn't be able to play, but that didnt stop the offers from rolling in from UCLA and OREGON and four other Universities. He was leaning towards UCLA more because they had a dope basketball team and coach. Plus Jasmine got accepted as well. (Oop book three maybe of just them?)

"Nigga always yelling." He said hearing the timer go off. "Wassup boo." He said as Jasmine walked into the gym.

She wore a sweatsuit with a puffer jacket with her hair in a bun. She was looking good. "You almost done. I brought you some food." She said kissing his cheek. "Eww y'all Ugly." Jordan gagged.

"Its not cute to be a hater. Thats why you single." Jasmine smirked. After that the both of them went to her house.

"Well Hello Kyro." Mrs. Johnson smiled.

"Hey Mama." He said hugging her. He loved her mom..she was the sweetest ever besides his of course.

"Tell ya mama I better get that sweet potato this thanksgiving." She smirked.