Court

Excuse Mistakes... Idk why my views tripping hope y'all not skipping. I have a question any of y'all play sims4????

Dont get on me ive NEVER did a court scene

"Thomas calm down." Summer said. She was dressed in a slim tight olive dress with her gold jewelry.

"Iam baby." He said kissing her lips. They stood outside court doors with Ebony and K'yoni ......as well as Ejay.

"Y'all  Ugly." Ejay mumbled

"Nigga shut up." He laughed. Hearing the heels of Sara coming in with her lawyer Everyone stopped talking.

"Hi Guys...should we get started." She smiled walking in..
.
.
.
.
.
"So Thomas You love your daughter do you not." Anderson asked.

"Yes."

"Would you ever hurt you daughter?"

"No sir."

"And how come?"

"What kind of question is that? She's a child..she mine. I love her with my whole soul. I'll lay my life down for her. Stop asking me bullshit ass questions."

"Language Thomas." The judge said.

"So with your IED you've never had an explosive outburst. Because thats not what I was told with this police report back in 2017." Anderson said showing the judge.
.
.
.
"He stepped up before and after my father passed. He's a good man. He never did nor TOLD me wrong." Ejay shrugged.

"And if he such a good man why...is your mother in court today."

"Thats on her. She wanted to cheat. For a year and neglect her child. My sister. Im grown I dont the attention as a 2 year old Little girl dose."
.
.
.
.
"You've been friends with Sara since college is that correct?"

"Yes Eboni." Said.

"So why is, she saying your going to lie for your husband friend. Is that true."

"Nope. Sara is different. She stopped coming around after Elle was born. She was suffering from Postpartum. I told her get Help Becuase I suffered the same-

"Do you tell her everything. How run her RELATIONSHIP..Becuase your perfect. Dose she not love Elle. What about you Ebony You've filed for divorce back 2016-

"Enough get on with the case. Or I will dismissed. What is your point." The judge signed. He was hungry and his babymama was cooking fried chicken.

"Sara was or is in a abusive RELATIONSHIPS. She came to stay at my house. Because she had broken ribs. She left her family for 6 months Sleeping with Another man. DID not care about her children. Theres not reason for me to Keep Elle away from her mother...but she cries every time She's in her arms. She screams dada. She dosent know her mother. Yes She's allowed to see visit ALLAT but she need to stay with me her father Whose going to take care of her like a NIGGA has been DOING since she came out the wound."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Say I love you Dada." Thomas said feeding Elle a spoon full of potatoes.
After 30 minutes of Waiting the jury granted full custody to Thomas.

"She's so spoiled." Summer said. "I'm Happy for you."  She smiled.

"Ima clean her up and put her down." He said.
.
.
.
"She out Cold. I'm Happy she loves sleep like her brother." Thomas said walking into the room.

" Thomas said walking into the room

Summer stood in black lingerie set. Her hair was in a messy bun, as her skin shine and smelled of Shea butter.

"What's all this." Thomas smiled. He stood in the doorway shirtless with grey sweats that hung low  showing is V cut.

"This all for you." She smiled grabbing his hand leading him to the bed. For the past 8 months the most they would do was oral and kiss and SIMPLE things. She Appreciated how gentle and careful he was. She loved how goofy and wasnt afraid to show his emotions.

Deep down she knew she loved him. Only thing from saying it was the disappointment of him not saying back.

"I just wanna show you Appreciated you are. And that I care about you deeply. And that I need you." She mumbled kissing his neck.

"All you had to do was say the word."  He said picking her uo throwing her on the bed, causing her to burst out laughing.

He climbed between her legs kissing her. "Whip cream and Strawberries huh." He smirked.

"And  grapes." She smiled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ik y'all like damn bitch finally a Update I been busy! My bad. Plus my views and votes -.- ain't adding up but anyways lmao. I missed y'all I just been dealing wit skool.