Different Paths

Excuse Mistakes!!! I just be writing sometimes lmaoo

"Sara stop fucking trying me. You think I won't beat yo fucking as ass Because its people out? Try me." He mugged.

They had gotten back to (Chicago I forgot lmao where my book be located)

It was her chance now or never. They were walking into a back alley for some reason. She didnt know where they was going but, she knew it wasnt good. He had plan to sell her. He was big with sex and drug trafficking.

Tripping on purpose she fell to ground. Bending down to grab her she stabbed his cheek with a pen was inside his cup holder. Snatching the gun from his waste she shit him in both his legs.

"Fuck! FUCKING BITCH! Fucking whore!" He screamed.

"I won't kill you just let me go." She cried as she looked around.

He began to  laugh. "Go ahead.....you have Nothing Anyways....you free to go Sara. Just let me tell you this....that husband of yours....you crushed his heart you really think he gone take you back?" He began to laugh historically. He was laughing so hard tears was coming from his eyes.

"See you in hell." She said shooting him. Looking around she didnt see no cars nor cameras hopping the gate and DOWN the tunnel that lead to the subway she tossed the gun in the trash and hopped on the train.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Looking around she didnt see no cars nor cameras hopping the gate and DOWN the tunnel that lead to the subway she tossed the gun in the trash and hopped on the train

Thomas had been calling Summer for the past week and she still wasnt answering. He was stressed. He didnt kmow what was going on. As for Summer she just needed ti breath before she and calm down.

"Thomas." Sara whined. He blew out a breath getting up to see what she wanted. "What Sara? Fuck you Keep calling me for!" He yelled. Walking into his bedroom he seen the room dim with candles lit.

"We need to talk." She said. She was in black robe. "Fuck wrong with you? Sara put some clothes on shorty." He said.

"Shorty ima ya wife. I know I fucked but baby- the door bell rung through out the house.

Shaking his head he went to the door to see Summer in her rain coat. " Hey... Can we talk." She smiled.

"Whose at the door?" Sara said walking out with her robe open.

"On second Thought it seems like your busy." She chuckled.

"Nah it not even that I swear....she on some bullshit come in please its raining." He pleaded pulling her in.

"Look Sara I love you as a friend..as a human being. For giving me my child and Ejay. But we are done..like done. We have our meeting with the lawyer's on Monday. And you will be staying in a hotel until you get you a place. You have money." He said.

"Now." He said turning to Summer.
"I know I been so CAUGHT up in other shit. But I know you here Summer. I see you..I APPRECIATE EVERYTHING you do for me and Elles. You mean a lot to me." He said kissing her.

"Sara I been forgave you...why you think u in my house. But if it ain't about our daughter then dont hit me." He said.

Wiping her tears. "I have a place to go dont worry I'll be out right now." She said walking into the room.

"Well then...thats how ya feel huh." She Summer chuckled.

"Hush...I missed you dont ever not answer my calls." He mugged.

Little did  Thomas Know Sara Was coming back harder and Worse.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Little did  Thomas Know Sara Was coming back harder and Worse

"What do you want me to Kyro!" Jasmine yelled. They had been arguing Because She's thinking about going to a different college.

"We had a plan.. Literally since 9th grade, fuck that middle school and now you just wanna go back on that?" He said. He was so confused about her Change all of a sudden.

"Its my life...I'm living it not you Kyro. Shit can't always go your way. Its my CHOICE! Alabama is where I wanna go." She said

"Aight bet. Do you." He said standing up from the chair.

"So thats what it is?" She said. "End it so quick. Because you dont like something."

"Fuck you mean. I'm over here making future plans with you! Sharing my hopes and dreams this past few months Because we both Got in. And all of a sudden you wanna step, like we wasnt going over Apartments and dorms with my folks?" He chuckled.

"Now Whose the selfish one." He said slamming the door.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Elles what you think I'm  having?" Ebony said

"Elles what you think I'm  having?" Ebony said. "Say girl."

"Boy." She clapped.

"Not you too."

"She on my side." K'yoni said.

"Have your talked to Sara?" He asked.

"Not since the party. She's different now... She just off..and she dosent wanna tell me what really happen but...that Isn't my Sara." She sighed.

"Yeaa.. Dont stress it mamas. She just on a different road. We ain't kids or in high school we got families. And as long as we good. Including THOMAS... Then ain't shit to worry about. I just dont want her stress you out with her shit." He mugged.

"I know papa. I'm good ima big girl." He said.

"Gimmie kiss fatmama." He smiled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Monday

"Hi Sara...you wanted to put in a request on the papers.?"

"Yes full custody of my child. Thomas is an unfit parent. Who has an explosive disorder IED." She said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I gave y'all back to back updates now......I better see them views and votes match...

Sara?

Kyro and Jasmine I kind wanna do a book on them Should I ?

Thomas has IED? LETS get Deep get y'all tissues ready.

Okay I'm out see y'all later