annoying~1

On a peaceful Monday morning the birds were chirping, and the sun was creeping through y/n's curtains.

That was until a certain red head violently shook her awake, and slung open the curtains while yelling.

Very loudly.

"WAKE UP YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE US LATE. YOU KNOW I CAN'T DRIVE YET...WELL LEGALLY!"

With that she beamed out of her bed, and eyed the younger.
"You wouldn't." she said trying to hide the fact she knows he would.

"Not when I have an amazing show-fir!" He said with a wide grin. He then walked down stairs while yelling for her to hurry up.

"He's lucky he's cute." she mumbled while trying to throw a hoodie over her head.

Y/n pov

"Joggers, where are my joggers?"
I mentally asked myself.

I don't like tight clothes or anything that reveals me. I feel much more comfortable in baggy clothes. So, I need my joggers!

While trying to find my AirPods I can hear a faint honk coming from outside.
"Oh god" I run with what I have, and hurry outside.

"Innie you scared me!" I say with my hand over my chest panting.

"Why are you so out of breath, you crazy lady. Also, don't you look lovely?" He says with a mischievous grin on his face.

"I will step on you." I say while getting in the drivers seat, trying not to laugh. I mean he's right. I look like a rat that didn't brush its hair. Good thing I don't honestly care.

something like this (you can imagine something else if you hate it lol)

"If you don't step on the gas i'll...okay I've got nothing, but that's not the point step on it, noona!" He said in a pout while pointing towards the road.

~time skip brought to you by
y/ns airpods because car rides are awkward lol~

Authors pov

They walked into the highschool, and split ways with a short hug.

She ruffled his hair before heading towards the 11th grade hall. While Jeongin had made his way to the freshman hallway.

Y/n pov (sorry for switching sm)

I walked into math class with my usual dull face. It definitely has "i hate my life" written all over it.
I take my usual seat next to the window and turn my music all the
way up.

As my head was leaned against the glass I could see a rain drop in the corner of my eye. Within a few minutes it was poring. I really hope it clears up before I leave this stupid place. Although I like rain, that doesn't mean I want to walk in it. While these thoughts ran through my head I felt myself drift off to a dreamless sleep.

~time skip by ni-kis adorableness?~

I feel a tap on my shoulder and my eyes flutter open. I whisper "Jeongin?" Which is really embarrassing, but hey stop judging me I forgot where I was! Have you never done that before? Go to sleep and totally forg- anyways back to embarrassing myself.

"Guess again." I wasn't looking at him but I knew the voice and could practically hear his grin.

Is that even possible?

I turn around, and face Ni-ki in disappointment.

"Oh, it's you." I say with a sarcastic smile.

"It's me" he says with an even brighter smile.

I really hate this kid.

As I was gathering my stuff, I was about to walk out, and he started to follow me.

"Can i help you?" I said obviously annoyed.

"You fell asleep, you know?" He said blankly keeping his eyes on me as we made our way down the hall.

Which made me slightly uncomfortable. I hate people looking at me. Especially him.

You may be wondering why I hate this innocent guy. Why would I have any reason, you may ask? He seems so sweet, you may think. Well that's the problem! This kid is so annoyingly happy, and sweet to me. I know he's planning something. No one is that genuinely happy nor nice, well besides innie, but that's besides the point!

"Will you stop looking at me like that? It's creepy! Also yes I am aware , thanks." I say mentally rolling my eyes. Wait, no that definitely wasn't a mental eye roll.

Oops.

"Just letting you know. Did you not get enough sleep last night? You should sleep more. You'll become an insomniac!" He said, still looking into my very soul.

"Thank you so much for that information, now will you stop following me?" I try to walk faster.

"I'm headed the same way as you" he said with an innocent smile.

I turned my music up even more. I'm going to mess up my hearing one of these days. 

(Que Sweet Chaos playing loudly lol)