Goodbye~20

Y/n pov

"I can't believe you actually wore an eye patch." Ni-ki says, laughing his head off.

We're on our way back home now. It's really late, midnight I think. We never asked where Yunho, and Mingi went. They seem to be getting along now, so I don't want to mess that up.

"I wasn't about to let them see this grapefruit of an eye." I huff, trying not to laugh.

As I reach to turn the radio up, I see two hands intertwined, resting on the- what's it called? You know that thing in between the two front seats. That's not the point right now, though!

I swat Ni-ki, and whisper shout at him. "LOOK." I point.

"I'm so confused, but I think we're celebrating?" He confusingly starts to get enthusiastic.

"Oh I never told you, long story anyways."

"Well, now you have to tell me." He insists.

I tell him most of the story, and it honestly takes like 6 minutes just to go through everything that happened. Plus, I was whispering the whole time, so there was a lot of "what did you say?"s.

"So, why are they holding hands?" He asks, with his head tilted.

"They obviously made up." I flick him on the forehead.

"Wake up." I shove Ni-ki off of my shoulder.

He looks so clueless, as if he doesn't know where he is.

"Sorry." He gestures to my shoulder. I had 3 pounds on me for 2 hours.

"It's fine." I pat his head, and head towards my front door. I step inside, but before I can close it, he tells me goodnight.

"Goodnight, and thank you by the way." I slightly smile, and close the door.

Mingi takes too long to come back in, so I peek out my window from upstairs. When I open the curtains, I see two figures hugging. I quickly shut my curtains, and squeal. You're probably thinking I'm not the type of person to squeal, but this, this moment is acceptable. I'm so happy they made up.

As I'm getting ready for bed, my phone starts ringing.

"Hey, sorry if I woke you." His voice spoke with his thick accent.

"Hi, you didn't, don't worry.
Are you okay?" I ask.

"Is there any chance we could meet right now? It's kind of urgent." His voice cracks.

"Um, yeah yeah of course." I reassure him. Where at? Is the park fine?" I suggest.

"Sure, be there in 5." Felix then ends the call. He sounded like he was on the verge of tears.

I rush to the park, not caring that it's literally 2:00 in the morning.

A few minutes pass, and he arrives. He walked, I assume.

"Thank you for meeting me." I can somewhat see his puffy eyes through the dark.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask with a concerned voice.

"Oh, yeah I'm good. I do have something to tell you though." His voice once again cracks. Felix looks in bad shape.

I nod.

"First, I wanted to apologize. I never got to properly confess to you, and it looks like I never will." He quietly chuckles.

I just stare at him in concern.

"I'm moving back to Australia."

"What?!" I ask, as if a prank is being pulled.

"Can I hug you?" He looks down.