The Invite~3

Y/n pov

I woke up the next morning with peace. No short, red haired, lunatic screaming in my ear.
Wait. That's not normal.
What time is it?

Oh my god it's 8:00AM!

I didn't even mind putting new clothes on. Once I brushed my hair, and teeth I zoomed out of my house.

I arrived at the school and rushed in. If someone saw me they would think I had lost it.
I mean honestly, but anyways I headed to my 3rd period.
Which was History.
Fun.

~Time skip brought to
you by felixs freckles;)~

The lunch bell rang, and I was in the cafeteria within 3 minutes.
Here comes my favorite part of the day. I immediately spot innie in the lunch line and rush over until I bump into someone and food splatters
all.over. me.

"Oh my god i'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going."
I recognized the voice and immediately turned beet red.

"Oh i-it's okay i'm sorry it was my f-fault." NOT ME STUTTERING. I do anything to avoid eye contact with the freckled Aussie. He eventually offers to help me up, and I accept.

Felix is one of the most popular boys in the school.
Humiliating is an understatement.

"I don't think I properly introduced myself. You kind of ran off before I could say anything." He slightly chuckled.

Someone save me.

"Anyways I'm felix! I already know your name, Jeongin is always talking about you." he said in his thick accent.

I realized I was staring at his freckles for a little too long, and snapped out of it when a short figure tackled me.

"NOONA WHERE WERE YOU THIS MORNING? CHANNIE HYUNG HAD TO DRIVE ME." Jeongin screamed in my ear while hugging me.
Confusing, this one.

I could hear Felix giggling behind me. Embarrassing.

I explained to the younger that I had slept in and he kept on about how worried he was. Gosh he's so cute.

As we sat at their table I didn't eat anything today either. Just wasn't feeling it. Felix sat beside me again today, and I actually got to know him better.

Ni-ki's pov

Did she not eat again today? What did he say to make her laugh? She never laughs? Her laugh is so pretty. Wait I'm being creepy get it together Ni-ki.

Authors pov

He turned around in his seat still out of it. Jungwon, his bestfriend, didn't go unnoticed by this, and tapped the younger.

"Hellooo." He waved his hand in
Ni-kis face, and snapped him out of it.

"Oh sorry I was just daydreaming."
He awkwardly laughed it off.
Yeah he lied, but what was he supposed to say? He wasn't sure himself what or why he was thinking of her.
She hates him anyway.

~Time skip brought to you by jungwons smile:~) ~

Y/ns pov

It's now the end of the day.
Just as I was about to walk out Jeongin grabbed my arm spinning me around.

This kid will be the death of me.

"Hey noona! Since you're socially awkward, and have no friends you should come to the sleep over I'm having!" He said with an innocent smile.

"Wow innie feeling blunt today are we?" I put my hand over my heart and act hurt by his words.

"Ah I didn't mean to upset you I just think it'd be good for you."

"I'm joking with you, I'll come. Just for my tiny, adorable, child." With that I ruffled his hair and pinched his cheek.

"Ah you're the best! Also one little tiny thing-" he got cut off by chan tugging on his sleeve hurrying him up since we've been standing here a while.

"Bye noona! See you tonight!" he yelled as he walked away.

What one little thing was he talking about? Hm. I let it go as I rushed home to take a shower. Don't worry kids I didn't speed.

Message from au: hi besties:D this was kinda short ah- so the next chapter will pretty much be the sleepover also sorry if this is boring and not involving them together as much. I promiseeee the next few chapters will get good:)! Eat and drink some water for me today! ❤️
Okie bye bye!

 I promiseeee the next few chapters will get good:)! Eat and drink some water for me today! ❤️Okie bye bye!