The toaster~14

Y/n pov

"So basically, he totally invaded your privacy?" I ask in disbelief.

Innie is old enough to have his own space. It wasn't Ni-kis place to eavesdrop.

"Pretty much" he responds, scratching the back of his neck.

Silence filled my bedroom, as I was thinking of what to do. You may be thinking, this doesn't even concern me, but if Innie is upset, it is now my business.

I pat his head, and stand up from my bed.

"Where are you going?" He quirks his head to the side.

"Your brother." I simply reply.

time skips cutely >3<

As I was on my way to find the nosy blonde, my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"I know your secret." the phone spoke back.

"What?!" I replied in confusion.

"Nah I'm just kidding, it's Mingi. I got a new phone number so I thought I would call you on it."

"You idiot, I nearly had a heart attack!" I sighed in relief.

"You're so mean to me, you know that? I deserve bette-"

Before he could finish, what I'm sure was a very heartfelt statement, I hung up.

After awhile, I had arrived to our local coffee shop. I texted
Ni-ki to meet me here twenty minutes ago, so he should be here by now.

I take a seat, order a coffee and a bagel, as I wait. Within the next few minutes, the blonde was sitting in front of me, fiddling with his thumbs.

"Do you know why I called you?" I ask expecting him to know.

"You've finally realized I'm too irresistible, and you've fallen in lo-" cutting him off, I shoved a bagel in his mouth.

"Don't flatter yourself. I want you to apologize to your brother. He's not a baby anymore, he deserves his own space." I explain taking a sip of my frappe.

Taking the bagel out of his mouth he slowly nodded. "Look, it's not that I don't feel bad, but-"

Shoving the bagel back in his mouth, which was slobbery (ew), I stopped him from making up some dumb excuse.

"No "but's"! Just say sorry, and don't do it again."

"What would I get out of apologizing to him? It wouldn't benefit me in any way."

"This kid, seriously." I mumble, before speaking up.

"Have you ever done something for someone genuinely? Without it being beneficial to you? Like, I'm honestly curious." I tap my fingers on the table, waiting for his response.

"Duh, I'm not that selfish. Is that really what you think of me?" His volume lasted until the last sentence. I barely heard him.

"I don't want to think of you that way, so don't be that way." With that, I tipped the waitress, and left.

Ugh, I forgot I walked here. I'll have to call Min to pick me up.
I feel like a kindergartener. This is all so ironic, since it's about to rain.