Sleep Over~4

Y/n pov

I step out of the shower and turn off my loud music.

If you were wondering about my living situation, I basically live alone.

My parents are constantly on business trips, so honestly Mrs, and Mr Yang have been my "parents."

I can't thank them enough.

Besides my parents aren't very welcoming nor do they even pay attention to me.

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear my phone buzz.

My Child🥰👶🏻

Bestie

hi Innie

are you coming?
Don't make me wait:(

Babes -
there's still 2 hours
           before I need to be there

I know but I want you to be the
first one here!!..
and i miss you ^••^

                                             *my child🥰👶🏻 liked an image*

I put my phone on my night stand smiling to myself. My closet is filled with dark clothes, and who am I trying to impress anyways?

I throw on a black turtle neck with checkered pants, and put on my black boots.
Okay maybe I did dress to impress, but I just don't want to look like a hairless rat.

~Time skip brought to you by..me~

Before I could ring his doorbell the door opened and I was welcomed with a huge hug.

I love his hugs.

"So I'm the only one here, as of now?"

He nodded with a huge smile. We made our way to his couch with
The Amazing World of Gumball playing on the flat screen TV.

"Ah, I'm a little nervous." He said while looking at his hands.

"You're nervous? This is my first sleep over! Besides our sleep overs of course." I then heard a loud thump coming from upstairs.

"Innie...I thought you said I was the first one here?" I said cautiously.

His face immediately went red.
What is this kid up to?

I got up to see what the noise was, but the younger grabbed my wrist.

"No! What if it's uhh...a bad guy! You can't go up there!" He lied.