Daechwita-~9

ni-ki pov

"Hey, do you want to watch a mov-'' I stopped mid sentence when I saw a sleeping y/n on my bed.

I quietly walked to my bed to get a better look at her.

Oh god, I sound like a creep.

I sit down, and just take in how peaceful she is right now.
If you haven't noticed she's not always the sweetest.
But I think there's another side to her.
She just hasn't shown me yet...

I move a strand of hair out of her face before grabbing blankets, and going downstairs.

I settle down on the couch.
Do we have guest bed rooms?
Yes. Do any of them have TVs?
No, and i happened to want to watch BTS mvs.

Okay do I really want to watch them?
Also no, but y/n never stops talking about them, so I want to educate myself.

What could possibly be so grand about a boy band, right?

~time skip brought to you by rap monster...not dance monster~

It is currently 6:00am.
I am wide awake thanks to my new obsession.
Did I just say obsession?
YES.

How can a group of dudes that can sing be so entertaining, and talented?

What have I gotten myself into?
Don't I have school today?
Oh look it's yoongi!
How does he rap so fast?

Is it bad that I've learned their names, and nicknames all in the span of a few hours?
Probably...

Definitely.

I hear footsteps coming and I automatically panic.
Y/N CAN'T SEE MY LIKE THIS.
She'll never let me live this down.

I grab the blanket and wrap myself in a human burrito.
I look like a fool.
I'm also breathing really loud from how many energy drinks I chugged last night...well a few hours ago.

So the image of me right now is a pretty embarrassing site to see.

"Bro?" a sleepy voice calls out.

THANK THE HEAVENS.
Wait no this is still embarrassing.

"Innie, uh-he-hi-f-funny seeing you here." I laughed maniacally.

"Bro?" He said in a "wtf" tone this time.

"It's not what it looks li-'' I was cut off by the TV blasting "DAECHWITA"

I look like a crazy man as I search for the remote to turn the TV off.

Jeongin clears his throat, and I slowly look at him in embarrassment.

"You won't tell anyone...will you?"

I give him my best puppy eyes, still in a human burrito, and popcorn all over me.

That's when that little demon took out his phone, and snapped a picture. He then ran away saying "gold"

I would've ran after him, but I'm too cool for that.

Ok that was a lie I'm too jittery from the energy drinks. I don't think I can move.

I hear another pair of footsteps, ready to get bullied by Jeongin again, only to hear yet another snapping noise.

My worst nightmare has happened.
The worst of the worse.
Why me? Just why?

There she is standing in front of me with her phone, and a grin on her stupid, pretty face.

Jeongin, I can handle.
Y/n?!? No way am I letting her have that picture.

I ran, ok speed walked after her. I'm so shakey, I'm mentally scolding myself for drinking like three in a row.

"This is priceless!" She yells while running in a circle back to the couch.

I finally catch up to her and grab the phone. Her grip was too tight which caused me to be yeeted onto the couch...that she just fell on...I just tackled Y/n.

Could this get any worse?
WAIT, don't say that it always does-

Suddenly a tall figure walks in yelling for y/n to get in the car or she's going to be late.

Of course it's him. Of course it's her intimidating giant cousin.
Why wouldn't it be?
Not like I have a piece of luck on this planet.

"Y/n?" Mingi calls out as he walks closer to the couch to see who I'm hovering over.

I can't move. I'm going to die.
Death is about to make an appearance. Goodbye world.

"MIN, HEY" she yelled while shoving me off of her, onto the rug.

"What was he doin- you- him- no this is definitely not what we're going to do." He says while smiling creepily at me.

HE IS NOW WALKING TOWARDS ME.

I'm still on the ground btw...I have not dared to move.

Before he can reach me y/n hugs him?

"Wow have I missed you! Let's go I'm going to be late! Bye innie! Bye Ni-ki!" She says while now pushing a confused Mingi out of the door.

I take a deep breath.
I live to see another day.

Message from au: okay my ocd is forcing me to finish this, and some of you were actually reading this so who am I to just cancel it>:(
Anyways I wanted to make this one kind of lighthearted and his pov! I feel like you haven't seen much of ni-ki sooo yah:)
happy reading!
also leave comments I love them!
honestly the highlight of my day:)

Message from au: okay my ocd is forcing me to finish this, and some of you were actually reading this so who am I to just cancel it>:(Anyways I wanted to make this one kind of lighthearted and his pov! I feel like you haven't seen much of ni-ki so...