Chocolate~ 15

Y/n pov

"Min, are you okay?" I ask with a concerned look displaying.

He doesn't even move.

"Hey, it's my fault he was here-"

Cutting me off, he ran up stairs.

Mingi, and Yunho have been bestfriends since middle school. What could be so bad that they aren't friends anymore? Although, it's none of my business, I'm concerned for my cousin.

Once I reach the top of the stairs, I knock on Mingi's door.

"Are you okay? You haven't jumped out of the window have you?" I was joking, but it also doesn't hurt to ask...

No response.

In case he DID jump out of the window, I opened the door.

Revealed is a covered up mingi, curled up in his bed like a teenage girl.

I take a seat beside him in silence. I can hear distant sniffles.
I'm terrible at comforting people so grab his hand, and keep silent.

After a few minutes he slowly sits up, still holding my hand.

"You know, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." I let him know.

He exhales and responds "No, it's okay. I know we're family, but you're kind of my bestfriend. You should know."

I nod, showing him I'm listening.

"So..."

Mingi pov 11th grade
(aka 4 yrs ago)

You can do this Mingi.
Don't be a coward.
I'm going to confess.

I anxiously walk down the hall to his locker, where i'll wait for him.

When the bell rings, my heart drops. This is it. You either ruin a five year friendship, or start a new beginning. Wow, okay that's terrifying, what are you even doin-

My thoughts are cut off by a blonde approaching me with a smile.

"Happy Valentine's Day Min." He says while shoving books in his locker.

I lose train of thought because of how beau- snap out of it you idiot!

"Uh, yeah you too."

"I have to be somewhere so we can't hang out today." He claims with a frown.

"Thats okay. There's always tomorrow, right?" I give him a smile.

"Right." He smiles back, and starts to leave.

Before that happens I grab his wrist.

"Actually...there's something I need to tell you." I finally spit out.

"What is it Min?" He questions.

Before I can respond, someone interrupts me. Not just anyone, the most popular girl in the school.

"Oh my god, don't tell me what's happening here." She giggles, covering her mouth.

"Oh, hi Sabrina. Min needed to tell me something so-"

She cuts him off.