The Concert~19

Niki pov

I walk up to her door anxiously. Why am I even anxious? I'm literally just knocking. I cant help, but get anxious just at the thought of her. I know, cheesy.

I knock three times before the door opens, revealing her sky scraper of a cousin. His messy hair tells that he just woke up.
I got here early because I knew she wouldn't want to wake up. We have to travel quite a distance, so we have to leave at around 11:00 am.

"She's still sleeping." He yawns.

Before I respond our attention goes to the drive way, which a car is pulling up in. Another giant, gets out of the car. Am I really short or-

"Ugh." He groans, and shuts the door.

"I'm still here-" I say under by breath.

"Hi, who are you?" The guy asks.

"I'm Ni-ki, and who might you be?" I try to look intimidating. Is he one of Y/n's friends? Does he like Y/n? No way he looks too old.

"I'm Yunho, Min-" he stops mid sentence. "Y/n's friend." He smiles, and sticks his hand out.

So he is her friend? Hm.

"Well are you going to knock?" I ask. Obviously not wanting to face Mingi again, but we'll be late.

"No, are you?" He replies.

"I thought you were going to."

"Well, I thought you would-"

Our conversation gets cut off my Mingi again.

"Will you two shut up?" This time he leaves the door open, and walks off.

"Should we go in?" He whispers to me.

"You first." I whisper back, and give him a little push.

Once I enter, I head to her room knowing she's still asleep. For someone that doesn't sleep much, sleeps a lot...does that make sense?

I knock on her door just in case she's dressing herself. No answer.

"Y/n?" I open the door slowly.

She's sleeping with the sun shining directly on her face. She looks ethereal, but we don't have time for this.

I sit on the side of her bed, pushing her hair out of her face.

"Wake up." I whisper.

She groans in response, and turns over.

"Y/n, we'll be late." I say, still at low volume.

"Go away." She groans.

Someone's not a morning person.

"Please." I say dragging out the "e", shaking her slightly.

She suddenly shoots up, and stares at me. I've never been so scared in my life.

"I'm going to see Kim Namjoon today!" She whisper shouts.

"You won't if you don't get u-" before I can finish my sentence she already picked out an outfit.

"Well, shoo." She points to the door.

After she gets ready, we go downstairs.

Yunho pov

"Mingi I know you're mad, and you have every reason to be. I'm just asking-"