The mall~17

Y/n pov

I arrive home, anxious to see my cousin. I've been trying to spend more time with him, because of everything happening. He must've been so surprised. I just want him to stay his happy self.

When I reach my living room, he's no where to be seen. I go up stairs to knock on his door, but no reply.

I frown to myself. While I was walking to my room, I hear the front door open, and shouting.

"Just leave!" I hear my cousins voice crack.

I walk closer to the railing, so I can peak in on what's happening.

"I'm sorry, Min. I really am, why don't you believe me?" Yunho pleaded with his hands in his hair.

"Don't call me that, and you're four years late by the way." Ending their conversation, he slammed the door, and headed for the stairs. I ran like my life depended on it. I plop on my bed, and take out a magazine, like I wasn't just eavesdropping. Wow, I'm no better than Ni-ki.

A few minutes later Mingi came in my room with puffy eyes, and his arms out. I gave him a sincere nod, and brought out my arms as well. It felt like we hugged for a whole minute, but I'm getting used to hugs these days.

"Please don't cry, Min." I pat his back.

I don't get a reply, but I didn't really expect one. I feel so bad, why can't Yunho just leave him alone? His life was so peaceful, before he came back.

He suddenly sits up, and takes a deep breath.

"Well on the bright side, I have good news." He faintly smiles.

"Really? Spill." I smile back.

He then pulls out two concert tickets. "I got us tickets! I know you love them, and I wanted to do something nice for my favorite brat." He laughs, and messes my hair up.

"Min, I'm really thankful you did that, and I would love to go with you, but Ni-ki won tickets as well." I explain feeling guilty.

"Isn't all you do is argue with that kid though?" He gives me a confused look.

"No! Okay kind of, but that's not the point! The point is, I kind of already agreed to go with him. I'm sorry." I drop my head.

"Hey, it's okay! I can just go with- wait is it a date? No way am I third wheeling." He crossed his arms.

"It's not a date! I defend.
"I don't think it's a date." I say less sure of myself.

"It's totally a date, and you said YES." He said excitedly.

"I'm 99% sure it's not a date!" I say trying to convince myself.

He makes a "mhm" sound and, rolls his eyes.

"Well, you're still coming I don't care." I push his arm.

"Duh, you think I'm about to miss out on a BTS concert?" His eyes grew big.

I laugh, but suddenly remember what just happened.

"Min, what happened down there?" I ask cautiously.

"He wants me to accept his stupid apologies." He huffs.