07

"Minho!! Are you okay?!?" You barged into his room and found him sitting on his bed with his face in his hands. Your eyes then narrowed to a shattered photo frame on the floor with glass shards surrounding it.

His head shoots up and when he saw you, he gritted his teeth in frustration, tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Leave."

There it was. The same cold tone from before. Just when you thought he was slowly opening up to you, the Minho back from when you first met him reappeared.

"But I-"

"I SAID LEAVE!!!"

You flinched and took a step back before scanning his figure. He looked miserable. The way his hair was ruffled and his heavy breathing made it look like he was having a panic attack.

"What if I don't want to," you bravely spoke up.

Just then Minho's eyes looked into yours. You could see the fierceness that they held, like a wild tiger hunting its prey.

"If you don't want to, then I'll make you. You don't want to anger me do you? Then hurry up and go."

"Look, I want to-" but before you could finish your sentence, he had walked over you and quickly pinned you to the wall.

"What huh? What the fuck do you want to do?!?" He yelled, tightening his grip on your wrists which starts to form bruises.

"I..." you found it hard to talk with the pain he was causing. "I want to help you."

Minho seemed to be tooken aback by your answer but he kept his composure.

"Help me? What could you possibly help me with!??"

"I want to help you be happier."

Silence. He didn't know what to say and only kept quiet. Slowly letting go of you, you stood still and watched as he walked away and picked up the photo frame.

Minho brushed his thumb against the glass that protected a picture of a beautiful girl. She was smiling brightly while Minho had his arm around her. They looked happy. More than happy. But it made your heart ache so bad.

"Is she Semi?"

The moment those words came out of your mouth, he glared daggers at you. And you immediately knew you had messed up.

"How the fuck do you know her name?!!?!" Minho yells furiously.

You felt your mouth go dry all of a sudden and before you could answer, he yells at you again.

"Did you not hear me?!?! I said how do you know her name!?!? You can't be friends with her... you can't be one of them...."

What was he talking about? One of them?

"Y-you were mumbling it when you were sleeping earlier...." you said, barely above a whisper.

Minho sighs heavily and grips his hair in frustration.

"Whatever, just don't ever say her name again. And leave me alone from now on. I'm not your friend, so just because I was nice to you before doesn't mean I like you. You're still just here so you can't tell the cops about us."

It hurt. Your heart hurt. You knew he was only keeping you here for their own benefits, after all he said so multiple times. But this time, you wanted to cry since you realized you were being used. You were a hostage and here you thought that you could've been friends with them. With him.

"Why are you like this?" You ask, lowering your head.

"It doesn't matter, just go. I don't want to talk to you."

"No, I'm not leaving."

"I'm being serious y/n."

"So am I."

You didn't know where all this confidence came from but you stood your ground and wouldn't budge an inch.

"Tell me what's on your mind. Tell me why you get so angry and upset when Semi is mentioned. What did she do to you?"

Trying your best to get Minho to agree, he clenched his fists and clicks his tongue annoyed.

"Stop trying to get close to me. You can be friends with the other members as long as they don't get too attached to you, so go bother Hyunjin or something."

"I thought I said that I'm going to stay. Plus I can't bother Hyunjin since he's not here anymore. Or any other member since they're all gone."

"WHAT?!?"

Minho grabbed your arm and leaned his face closer as if he didn't believe what you just said.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM?!?!" He suddenly pushed you to the ground harshly making you grunt at the impact. "ANSWER ME!! WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!"

You were confused at what got him so angry. They went to do a mission, that's normal for them right? Since that's the whole reason they're together.

"They went to deal with some mafia... I think their name was T-treasure."

Minho let out a relieved breath and then when he realized what he did, he helped you up.

"Sorry about that..." he mumbles.

"It's okay, but what's with your mood swings? I don't mean to be rude, but it seems like you're calm at one moment and then infuriated a second later... Like the smallest thing that's said could set you off..."

"You won't understand."

"Then let me try."

Minho looks at you and the determination on your face made him chuckle slightly.

"Fine. Give me a week and I might just tell you. But let me do one thing right now."

You smiled in victory but was surprised when he asked for something. Not knowing what it was, you eyes widened when he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you against his chest.

Minho hugged you.

And that warm fluttery feeling returned.

It was dead silent in the room, neither of you wanted to speak. As he held you in his arms, you thought at that moment, that you didn't want him to let go.