16

After packing yours and Sunoo's stuff, Jisung drives you all back to the mansion. Sunoo was still a bit skeptical about the whole mafia situation but he trusted you.

"This'll be your room," Jisung says to your younger brother and points to the vacant room across from yours. "Feel free to decorate it and just make it feel like home."

"Okay, Noona can you get me a glass of water? I'm thirsty," he smiles at you innocently and you nod your head, leaving the room. "So Jisung hyung, do you really like my sister?"

"Yes, I do. I like her a lot," he says with confidence.

Sunoo sighs and looks at the older boy with a serious expression.

"I hope you're not lying. I don't want her heart to be broken."

"I promise I'm not playing with her for fun. I'm not someone who does stuff like that," Jisung stuffs his hands into his pockets. "I'm gonna go now, y/n will probably introduce you to the rest of the members after you unpack your things. Oh, and one more thing. You don't have to be so formal with me."

"Alright," Sunoo agrees before laying down on his new bed.

Not even 10 minutes pass until the sound of a gun being cocked is heard.

"Who are you," a cold voice asked as he stood in front of Sunoo, keeping the weapon's aim on him.

"Woah, don't pull the trigger," Sunoo freezes as the man was so close to firing a bullet straight through his head.

"Answer the damn question, who are you."

"I thought she said you were good guys. What type of good guys try to kill someone they just met?" Sunoo retaliated while trying to hide how scared he was.

"She? What the fuck are you talking about."

You were walking back to the room and once you saw what was happening, you rushed inside.

"Minho what the heck?!?!" You grabbed his arm and pulled it down so the gun was no longer raised at Sunoo. "Were you just about to shoot my brother!??!"

"Brother?" He raises a brow at you before looking at Sunoo. "I didn't know you had a brother. Why is he here?"

His tone had gotten a lot softer when he noticed how upset you looked.

"Jisung offered for us to stay here until well... until Ji Hansol would stop targeting me...." you mumble while lowering your head.

"What?! What do you mean!?!" Minho yells furiously, clenching his fists until his knuckles turned white.

"He sent a death message to me and since Jisung loves me, he wants me to be safe," you awkwardly play with your fingers when you mentioned his name.

It felt weird how you were dating Jisung when your heart wanted Minho, even after what he did. Wasn't this wrong? But Jisung knew... that's why he asked for a chance. Why does love cause so much happiness yet just as much pain?

"Don't be scared, I'll protect you–" Minho reaches his hand out to hold yours but you immediately back away.

"Why are you so worried about me? I'm not your girlfriend or anything," you bit your lip, hiding how much it hurt when he acted like he cared for you when you know he doesn't like you back.

Minho didn't say anything and just quietly left the room. As he passed you, you saw small tears in the corner of his eyes. Why? Why did he look like he wanted to cry? It didn't make any sense to you. He loved Semi, right? The way he kissed her and how he would hold her in his arms were enough to convince you.